Looks like I need to sell off, well, everything! (1 Viewer)

Beautiful craftsmanship, but if it's a 2016-17 Gibson, you'll get a nice looking guitar with rough fret ends. :D

Holy crap, that's a beauty.

I bet Louie Louie sounds freaking amazing on it.

Sad thing is there are builders doing Gibson better than Gibson, and instead of making better guitars, Gibson hires better lawyers.
Let’s hope this new guy can turn things around for them. Get back to basics and put quality over selection. If people want something specific, that’s what the custom shop is for.

Sad thing is there are builders doing Gibson better than Gibson, and instead of making better guitars, Gibson hires better lawyers.
Screenshot_20200422-002023.jpg

After they got a reputation for building "high-end" guitars with major flaws and unwanted features, and suing small builders who "copied" their designs, they released this video. It just came across really poorly to the guitar buying community.

I’m glad I switched to Fender years ago. Not as pretty as a Gibson but way more practical.

@Toby I did once consider doing a George Harrison and painting one of my strats. So glad I didn’t :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Someone should start a “Guitars you own” thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom