Trade Looking to trade 5 each of HSI Primary $1Ks and $5Ks for 5 each secondary's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boother36

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm looking to fill out my HSI set. I would like to trade 5 each of the primary $1ks and 5 primary $5Ks for 5 each of the secondary $1Ks and 5 secondary $5Ks. These chips are NOT for sale.

In other words:

I have 5 each of these to trade:
HSI Prim 1K.pngHSI Prim 5K.png

I'm looking for 5 each of these:
HSI Sec 1K.pngHSI Sec 5K.png

Please let me know if you can help me out!!

Thanks!!

Jon

It has come to my attention that I might be living in a fantasy world to think that I could trade primaries for secondaries straight up. So with that said, I would be more than happy to sweeten the trade by offering to throw some cash in the deal from my end to make it happen. How much you say?? That is TBD between the trader's.

Thanks

Good news.....2 of the 5 secondary $5K's I was looking for have been located and traded for!!! Yay!!!

So I'm still looking for the 5 sec $1K's and a 3 more sec $5K's. Please help if you can.

Thanks!!

You know that secondary 5K chip is gorgeous I agree , however ; the domination in black is just such a stupid move by the designer. Imagine if they did it in a color that actually made sense , talk about a next level chip

I have also acquired a barrel of Jack Cini primary $1K's (flattened, cleaned & oiled) that I could add as trade bait to try and sweeten this deal......the quantity of chips being traded, is of course, to be decided between the 2 party's.....

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom