Looking to piggyback on someone else's FDL mold order (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I am planning on adding a T25K chip to the Iron Bank. The base color, spot pattern, and side paint have been decided and the inlay artwork is currently being finalized by J5. Here is the current lineup:

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

The FDL mold is currently in production and I am too late for this run, so I am looking to piggyback on someone's order the next time FDL is ready - this will likely be 9-12 months. I am only planning on ordering 60-100 chips and that does not meet the CPC minimum order requirements. If anyone is planning an FDL mold order in the next year, please let me know.

I anticipate I will be adding on to mine in the next run. I did not go crazy on this one b/c I was new to the process and wanted to get my toes wet before jumping into the deep end. If everything comes out as expected, I will be ordering enough to cover minimums and then some. LMK and we can coordinate. Definitely have plenty of time now...

Super pysched for this! I caught some of the discussion, can't wait to see it!

I have at least 100 chips (single denom, CPC already has the finalized inlay artwork) that I could add to this to push us closer (or piggy-back as well).

I might even be talked into bumping it up to 200 total chips....

I anticipate I will be adding on to mine in the next run. I did not go crazy on this one b/c I was new to the process and wanted to get my toes wet before jumping into the deep end. If everything comes out as expected, I will be ordering enough to cover minimums and then some. LMK and we can coordinate. Definitely have plenty of time now...

Let me know when you are ready to place your order. I am still leaning towards adding on to an order vs placing my own qualifying order.

What is a minimum qualifying order, assuming no acceptikns/favors are being made?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom