Looking to hire designer for custom chips (1 Viewer)

MadRex

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to hire a designer for a set of custom chips for board gaming and casual home poker games. I have very little artistic ability so I need someone who can do just about everything from creative to design & implementation. I have a couple rough ideas of theme, but would want to work through a few ideas. I'm leaning towards ceramic chips.

If anyone has the time and interest to help, please reach out. If anyone else has advice on finding someone, I'd appreciate that too.

Thanks,
Rex

@p5woody @timinater @Johnny5 @JeepologyOffroad @BonScot (I think) @Quicksilver-75
Most of them are probably full right now, but try messaging a few, they might be able to help. @ABC Gifts and Awards has an in-house designer too, but I don't think she can do anything too complex if that's what you have in mind. Also, you would have to be buying your chips from ABC Gifts and Awards/BR Pro Poker, which is pretty much the best choice anyway for ceramics.

@p5woody @timinater @Johnny5 @JeepologyOffroad @BonScot (I think) @Quicksilver-75
Most of them are probably full right now, but try messaging a few, they might be able to help. @ABC Gifts and Awards has an in-house designer too, but I don't think she can do anything too complex if that's what you have in mind. Also, you would have to be buying your chips from ABC Gifts and Awards/BR Pro Poker, which is pretty much the best choice anyway for ceramics.

Thanks, I reached out to a few of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom