Cancelled Looking to EXPAND a TRK Cash set.... Money TREE Reno / NCC NEEDED. FRACS to trade. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if you see something you like and might work....BUY IT. Even a rack or just a couple barrels. Waiting for 2 racks to come along all at once, well, that’s an even TOUGHER goal.

I just wait for my friends to sell while sets.

20201006_161156.jpg

What @HaRDHouSeiNC ?! Trading from the museum? Friday the 13th indeed!

Hmmm...didn't see the Vineyards in those pics. You must have forgot to include them.

You like pink .50s? They are obtainable...but unfortunately not in quantity. :(:sneaky::LOL: :laugh:

GLWSearch!

View attachment 573229
I knew where that rack was but didn't think it was on the trading block!! Beautiful rack again buddy!!

2 racks of TRK fracs is going to be tough. 2 racks of TRK QUARTERS is going to be even tougher. You best path is probably to make your own. Mill some monograms or something. Back away from Pick Hobsons $5s.

best of luck, tough project. In all my years of TRK collecting, I only have 2 racks of fracs. Working on a third rack (different chip), one chip at a time.
This and the TRK community behind it is why I didn’t offer up my rack of the $5s. :)

1605286112053.gif

I knew where that rack was but didn't think it was on the trading block!! Beautiful rack again buddy!!

Oh no...that was strictly for prOn purposes only. No way, no how, no place, no time and in no way, shape, or form are those MT 50s going to see the open market. Lol

I already got my Vineyard fracs...so I’m good!

What @HaRDHouSeiNC ?! Trading from the museum? Friday the 13th indeed!

Hmmm...didn't see the Vineyards in those pics. You must have forgot to include them.

You like pink .50s? They are obtainable...but unfortunately not in quantity. :(:sneaky::LOL: :laugh:

GLWSearch!

View attachment 573229
I think you know what I’ve turned down for the Vineyard 50s so yah not available
A few in the pictures there like Olivia’s not ever for sale either
But pretty much any pink 50c or some other 50c racks I’d let go.
I like quarters more

2 racks of TRK fracs is going to be tough. 2 racks of TRK QUARTERS is going to be even tougher. You best path is probably to make your own. Mill some monograms or something. Back away from Pick Hobsons $5s.

best of luck, tough project. In all my years of TRK collecting, I only have 2 racks of fracs. Working on a third rack (different chip), one chip at a time.
Ok this is the perfect group here to try and verify my hunch
After handling and cleaning I’m convinced these house mold quarters are made by TRK just not the small crown mold
They look / sound / feel and and bleed when I clean them exactly like this red
They are no way a Paulson chip they don’t feel right

I’m almost positive I’m right

if not they are an identical looking chip in worn and SU condition

tell me that chip in the middle isn’t TRKing

36EA97AC-D9E5-413C-896A-CE9EC7CB3CE2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom