Looking forward to seeing all of the outstanding Chip collections and building one of my own. (1 Viewer)

Welcome! Where are you in NorCal? There's a bunch of good chippers in the Bay Area who run an assortment of games. We'll get started again once this Covid19 period passes. There's some really nice collections here so maybe you can try some out before you buy. And everyone will tell you to Buy Samples. Good luck.

Welcome! Where are you in NorCal? There's a bunch of good chippers in the Bay Area who run an assortment of games. We'll get started again once this Covid19 period passes. There's some really nice collections here so maybe you can try some out before you buy. And everyone will tell you to Buy Samples. Good luck.
I am in Tracy, ca

Hello sir! Welcome to the site!

You came to the right place. I like the Desert Palms CCs. They don't have that slippery feel like many other CCs.

Definitely get samples, but if you have an idea of what you already want, nothing wrong with going after builds.

Have you had some sampling already? What types of games you run with the Desert Palms ??

Any pics of your current set? We all love pics here. You'll get hounded to post pics. Not a requirement however. Many of us here are junkies.:whistle: :whistling:

Welcome and good luck with your own collection!

I hope you have self control, otherwise drugs might be a cheaper option :D

Hello sir! Welcome to the site!

You came to the right place. I like the Desert Palms CCs. They don't have that slippery feel like many other CCs.

Definitely get samples, but if you have an idea of what you already want, nothing wrong with going after builds.

Have you had some sampling already? What types of games you run with the Desert Palms ??

Any pics of your current set? We all love pics here. You'll get hounded to post pics. Not a requirement however. Many of us here are junkies.:whistle: :whistling:
small stakes cash game .25/.50 NL. I just started sampling and I really like the chips from Classic Poker Chips.

small stakes cash game .25/.50 NL. I just started sampling and I really like the chips from Classic Poker Chips.
CPC are fantastic chips man! It was a sampling that got me hooked as well. I literally had a barrel that my good friend @T_Chan let me bring home to play with. Next day I was emailing David Spragg with an order of "Stock Designs". A week later I had them. Amazing.

do they offer good deals on chips?

Yes, as a matter of fact, The Chip Room has a pretty cool lawyer and deal with the state of Missouri, that you can get secondary chips in UNCIRCULATED MINT condition, and some of them are less than $2 each.

I got my first Paulson set, a Lady Luck Carruthersville set at a reasonable price, and by reasonable, I mean I was able to acquire a set for about $1500 for 800 chips.

Last edited:
Another group of great people that make wonderful poker chips you should check out is @ABC Gifts and Awards , they're located in Antioch, CA, and they make mostly ceramic chips, but I have gotten tons of praise from my under-30 friends about the styles and designs, especially the Wicked Spades, the Dia De Los Muertos and even the Tiki Kings (even though my mom HATED the Tiki Kings)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom