Looking for suggestion on how to store/transport 500 44mm chips (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
In anticipation of my forthcoming 500 chip 44mm CPC order, I reached out to Ken to see if he if he would be willing to make me some 3D printed racks like he has for other users on here. He's been extremely helpful and he's going to print me six 25x4 racks (I'll probably start a separate thread to discuss the style/artwork).

I like having the extra rack to flip upside down on the top for transport, but considering the ~$2k investment, I feel that I should have a better storage/case set up to put the racks in instead of just carrying them around or placing them in a backpack.

I like the idea of having a clear birdcage, it would be uneven with two racks on one side and 3 on the other, but I would have my dealer button and two decks on top of the short side. However, I assume most birdcages could not accomodate the dimensions of a 25 deep barrel.

I have to imagine I'm not the first to run into this issue, looking to see what others have done or if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I'm pretty comfortable with them being just stacked up in their racks at home. I have my current set out on my computer desk at home & I'll occasionally riffle some chips.

@surfik, if it were a home chip case it'd have to be transparent. Otherwise I'm looking for a traveling kit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom