Looking for someone who can murder NAGB 1600 chips for a project. (1 Viewer)

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Is there anyone on the forum who offers relatively speedy inlay removal as a service? I’m going to get Gear labels, but I know he’s swamped with lots of projects and may not be able to get the inlay removal done in the timeframe I’m hoping for.

Looking to get my KEMOSABE chipset completed sooner rather than later.

I have 1600 chips that need inlays removed. They’re all THC / unleaded NAGB chips.

This is what the final lineup will look like:

miHMY9H.jpg

If I was stateside I'd probably do this just to be able to fondle those awesome chips!

Awesome line up!

It would be worthwhile to get a dozen or so and see how easily and cleanly they can be removed without committing to anything.

Is there anyone on the forum who offers relatively speedy inlay removal as a service? I’m going to get Gear labels, but I know he’s swamped with lots of projects and may not be able to get the inlay removal done in the timeframe I’m hoping for........I have 1600 chips that need inlays removed. They’re all THC / unleaded NAGB chips.....
I can do them..

Hahaha. I do, but my murdering days are over pretty much. I use @Nanook now. In fact, he is working on about 600 chips as we speak.
True Story

@JeepologyOffroad :LOL: :laugh: as if he isn’t busy enough already.
Not so busy that I can't take on another project. Only project in the works at the moment is @Goldfish
He has a beauty in the works....

Looks amazing, what’s the timeframe?
I told @Goldfish the end of the month for his and I think this will be about right. So 2-3 weeks before I can get started on the next project.

I've heard that the inlays come off these newer chips relatively easily.
In my experience, this is true. I have not done any of these exact chips, but if they are like other newer Paulson THC's I have done they are not so bad

Circling back on these chips Krish, I know the store in Aspen, and it's great...but did you know...

Native American writer Sherman Alexie, who is of Coeur D'Alene descent, has said that kemosabe means “idiot” in Apache.

The Lone Ranger used the word as "friend." This is just search results from Google, so I have no clue myself.

This is what the final lineup will look like:

miHMY9H.jpg
Love the chip design. I especially love skipping the $500. It's just so awkward. To me it should be either:
5 - 25 - 100 - 1000 - 5,000 - 25,000 - 100,000
5 - 25 - 100 - 500 - 2,500 - 10,000 - 100,000 (50,000??)
Either way you have one 10x jump

(*or for low stakes cash I don't mind fracs - 1 - 5 - 20 - 100 because people are cashing in and out with $20s)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom