Looking for reviews (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Specifically google & facebook reviews. "Googling" a company is what all the cool kids are doing these days, and I am severely lacking any google reviews. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone who has purchased a product from me, or even inquired about a product and I've corresponded with you, could leave a review on my google page.

You can leave a review here for google, or here for facebook

Thank you so much to the community for helping me grow my business and I strive to continue to provide superior poker related products to PCF.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, feelin' the love.

:D(y) :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who left a review.

Please feel free to leave any feedback based on your experience even if it's for a small order.

Thank you everyone for the reviews, we are rated very well at 5 stars. I'm always looking for more reviews.

Also looking for facebook reviews as well. facebook.com/chanmanpokertables/reviews

I'd be happy to do a review...I'll pm you my addy and send one of those sweet tables on down to Chi-town! :)

Apparently there's an even easier way to do this, which is to just go here.

Link added to the OP.

Testimonials are also much appreciated, you can leave them here or email them to us at tonyc@chanmanpokertables.com

Thanks to everyone who has left feedback and reviews. It's really great to hear people contact us to say that they've heard and read great things about us which is why they want to buy from us as well.

I always strive to provide the best customer service possible. It's my mantra that I want to treat others the way I want to be treated.

Thank you everyone for leaving reviews on both Facebook and Google. I have had many prospective customers make orders saying that they were confident making the purchase from all the reviews left from customers.

Thank you everyone for leaving reviews on both Facebook and Google. I have had many prospective customers make orders saying that they were confident making the purchase from all the reviews left from customers.

just speaking the truth!

Most appreciated, and thank you to everyone who has also left feedback. It's what encourages us to produce high quality products and not taking any shortcuts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom