Looking for reshipper. Lifetime dibs on my classifieds sales as a reward. (1 Viewer)

OfficerLovejoy

Full House
Reaction score
First of all: why would you do this?
Besides me of course covering all shipping and packing material costs, you would get first crack on any chips I'd want to sell in the future before they go to the classifieds.
Since I browse the classifieds pretty much 24/7 anyways I could be on the lookout on any rare chips that you are looking for and snag them for you free of finders charge.
You can fondle any chips that get mailed to you, take pictures with them take them out to ice cream, whatever you want. You can even put them in play if they are not dead mint and we talk about it first.

What would be required of me?
I would have the sellers send chips / cut cards / DB to you and collect them there until I filled a box that makes sense to ship to europe.
Then you'd just have to do a fine packing job and mail it to me that's it.
This collecting process might take a few weeks or in rare cases months, so you'd have to have a dry place to store the boxes somewhere.
Oh and you'd have to be USA based ofc.

Other
Since this agreement is based on trust, it would be awesome if you are a veteran member of this forum or someone who I already dealt with successfully in the past. So members who signed up last week with a post count of 12 are sadly excluded from this request. ;)

And now some @ for awesome people who I already had dealings or good conversations with. I didn't want to bother them via pm and prefer to just call them out in public ( :D ) in no particular order:

@horseshoez
@jpietrella
@BamaT8ter
@SiouxperStack
@DMack
@FortyMorty
@arch3r
@Himewad
@ReallyGoodUsername
@Regularjohn
@tdccarpenter

And closing with
"Hey, look, I made a thread about what we talked about"-tags:
@Josh Kifer
@FordPickup92
@JWC
@Mr_Y3RAC
@Santa123
@PrOnAddict

Love you guys. :) Thank you everyone. If I can help any of you in the future just let me know.
It's probably not gonna be reshipping, but who knows... @arch3r is the first piece in the puzzle of my plan to make europe the dominating force in Paulson sales.

I got to ask, will you do the same for buyers here, accumulate and then one shipment to US? And if the answer is yes, does it have to be just poker chips?

Always happy to help international chippers, no strings attached. Well except if I'm in your area, I'd ask we go out for a beer (well post covid boooooh)

I'm not quite sure I have enough packing material to help reship stuff at the moment.

image.jpg
image (1).jpg

@ReallyGoodUsername If you're ever in cologne, first round of Kölsch is on me. And that is not just talk, I mean that.
I'd be happy to go out with fellow chippers, talk chips and poker and show some of the stuff that is worth seeing and experiencing in this awesome city. :)
Thanks so much! Same here in Boston, maybe a nice Trilium beer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom