Looking for pictures of 412+ in stacks (1 Viewer)

Ainton

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says, I’m looking for pictures of chips with the 412+ pattern, preferably CPCs, might be planning some customs but don’t tell my GF :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Good for you! So Aurora star, HSI, CPC, parks and recs and what else? Looks like I’m not the craziest Swede here anymore :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have CPCs with 4V12+ if that helps?

The $1 and $5 chips in my Arizona Club set are both 412.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...r0n-of-over-200-sets.13031/page-2#post-213105

I rather like the spots when used with only one color like I did there as the spots take up maybe 45% of the edge when seen from the side. It's almost like they're two-tone, but there's enough of the base color that it's the primary.

My only concern would be with dirty stacks if the set was primarily 412 (or all) and there weren't enough difference in colors in the chips. Never a problem with mine as they are very different.

Good for you! So Aurora star, HSI, CPC, parks and recs and what else? Looks like I’m not the craziest Swede here anymore :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have CPCs with 4V12+ if that helps?
Haha yeah and my girlfriend is starting to notice, I’ll have to start hiding some under the bed like the pros :LOL: :laugh:

Just wanted to see how much of the chip color you see, the spots will take over since they cover most of the edges, but sure drop a picture!

The $1 and $5 chips in my Arizona Club set are both 412.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...r0n-of-over-200-sets.13031/page-2#post-213105

I rather like the spots when used with only one color like I did there as the spots take up maybe 45% of the edge when seen from the side. It's almost like they're two-tone, but there's enough of the base color that it's the primary.

My only concern would be with dirty stacks if the set was primarily 412 (or all) and there weren't enough difference in colors in the chips. Never a problem with mine as they are very different.
That’s a very nice looking set :love: thanks for the pics

Haha yeah and my girlfriend is starting to notice, I’ll have to start hiding some under the bed like the pros :LOL: :laugh:

Just wanted to see how much of the chip color you see, the spots will take over since they cover most of the edges, but sure drop a picture!
:ninja::

4B961EBE-5662-490C-A627-221D7AA8F703.jpeg

DD5F7A01-1DCF-4FC3-B80C-E194F13BDC5D.jpeg
22AB288C-2771-48E2-B4FD-68CB9CB7D60B.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom