Wanted Looking for Paulson NCV Blue Pharaohs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting my first set and would love to have a rack or 2 barrels of the Paulson NCV Blue Pharaohs. The cheap set I am replacing had blue $0.50 chips that the family is used to playing with. The NCV Blue Pharaohs would replace those nicely.

Thanks.

Welcome! Are you NorCal, SoCal or CenCal?

The Paulson Pharaohs are a great set. But are you planning to build a set of these or have other Paulson mold fantasy chips to build a set? You will probably get sticker shock going from the cheap set to Paulson Pharaohs. I will probably list a cash set of Pharaohs soon if you are interested. Good luck

Thank you,. I am in Bakersfield, so CenCal.

I did have sticker shock when my quest for better chips began. Eventually, I decided in for a penny, in for a pound and went looking for Paulsons. I recently bought some Paulson Pharaoh 1's, 5's and 25's and am now looking to round it out with the Blue NCVs, maybe some 100's too.

I am starting my first set and would love to have a rack or 2 barrels of the Paulson NCV Blue Pharaohs. The cheap set I am replacing had blue $0.50 chips that the family is used to playing with. The NCV Blue Pharaohs would replace those nicely.

Thanks.
Are you still looking for Blue Pharaohs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom