Looking for nice poker set (2 Viewers)

GusBus

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this but am looking for suggestions on where and how many chips to get. I am looking for 5 cent, 25 cent, 1 dollar denominations for sure maybe 50 cent. Looking for nice clay chips but not insanely spendy but good quality. Any Suggestions on how many of each I should need and what cites should I be buying these from. Thanks!

Hello, I am new to this but am looking for suggestions on where and how many chips to get. I am looking for 5 cent, 25 cent, 1 dollar denominations for sure maybe 50 cent. Looking for nice clay chips but not insanely spendy but good quality. Any Suggestions on how many of each I should need and what cites should I be buying these from. Thanks!
No need for 50¢. Get a few $5's as well what's the stakes and how many players.

There are some other threads that can help as well

Search function.

If you're going to cheap I might be able to assist

Last edited:
Run away. Be happy with the dice chips. Run away. These people are crazy.

What's the budget?
Nice clay chips start at around $1 / chip.

Some good beginner advice here too:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-members-start-here.85303/#post-1750232

I'd recommend some cards molds chips, cheapest customs you're gonna find, and personally, I like them more than Paulsons since they shuffle easier and are wayyy cheaper (hearsay, I know)

Unfortunately, fracs (nickels and quarters) will probably end up being the most expensive, or time-consuming, part of your set of you want high quality, because they are most often fully- or semi-customized.

If you're playing a max 1 table (10 person) cash game with $10-20 buying, then you can probably get away with 500-600 chips. Standard recommendation would be 100 nickels, 200 quarters, 200 singles, and 100 fives.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom