Wanted Looking for NexGen Lucky Bees to fill some sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I recently bought a large quantity of Lucky Bee chips and I'm assembling sets for my 4 sons and 1 son-in-law. Greatest need is for about 100 black chips. I could use a few more green, purple and white too. I have a lot of extra reds, and some extra blues too. Willing to trade, or just pay cash. Any amount will help. Let me know if you have any to spare.

Thanks!

20210110_124753.jpg

i have always wanted a set of these to re label. awesome mold if u ask me. good luck with the search cant wait to see the end results!!!
Thanks. Yes, I will be setting up a thread to share results as well as everything I've learned in putting together a cheap set with custom labels.

An awesome member has stepped up and filled my need for black and white chips! I do have enough chips to fill my sets, but in a couple cases I'm using blue or red chips where I would rather use green or purple. So leaving this open and still willing to buy or trade for green or purple chips.

I have plenty of reds and blues if anyone needs any.

Another member @danwmson found a retail site that has some Lucky Bees in stock for $8 a sleeve of 50. They kind of rake you for shipping unless you buy $100 worth. Then shipping is free. They wanted $20 to ship 3 sleeves of 50.

So I'm trying to put together an order for myself, Dan, and anyone else who might want a few of these. If I can get it up to 13 sleeves, shipping is free, or if not it will be spread out over the order. And if you need red, I HAVE PLENTY OF THOSE that I'll include for cheap. And I have some blues. Let me know here, or PM me ASAP if you want to join in. If you want less than 50 of a color, I don't mind busting sleeves to split them among two or more people as long as all or most are accounted for.

The site has Greens, Black and Purple in stock. Also blue, but I have some blues for cheaper. They are out of stock on Red (I have plenty) Yellow and White.

@Littleluck55 Do you still need some of these? Let me know.

I'd be in for a sleeve's worth (50 chips, right?) split between different colors to get a broad sample, if such a thing could be arranged. Honestly I don't even need that many chips, but I'd throw in eight bucks for a sleeve and let someone else have the lion's share of it just to help the group hit the free shipping breakpoint. I don't expect I'd want to build a set out of these, but I like collecting shuffle stacks of all kinds of chips so would love to have a couple handfuls of these.

Let me know if it comes together and what I can do to help.

I'd be in for a sleeve's worth (50 chips, right?) split between different colors to get a broad sample, if such a thing could be arranged. Honestly I don't even need that many chips, but I'd throw in eight bucks for a sleeve and let someone else have the lion's share of it just to help the group hit the free shipping breakpoint. I don't expect I'd want to build a set out of these, but I like collecting shuffle stacks of all kinds of chips so would love to have a couple handfuls of these.

Let me know if it comes together and what I can do to help.
Sounds good. Thanks. I'll make something work. Hoping to place the order in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom