Found Looking for New China Club Dealer Button and Cut Card (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to make one at the next GB, I’m sure that there’ll be a lot of people looking for these @Himewad

@Himewad yup do it together with the jack Cinni I sure it be a lot of interest

There was a huge NCC DB group buy just a few months ago. I don’t plan to include them in my group buys anytime soon, unfortunately.

Thread 'Order Thread for New China Club Dealer Buttons - ORDERING CLOSED'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...na-club-dealer-buttons-ordering-closed.67607/

Sorry, but there are a ton of DBs that I’m pretty much ready to produce that either haven’t been made before, or haven’t been offered in a long time. Feel free to reach out to the person who ran them in January and maybe he would let you order them yourself.

Hi all,

Looking for New China Club Dealer button and/or cards to go with my New China Club set.

Let Me know if you have one you can sell. Thanks!
Time to make one at the next GB, I’m sure that there’ll be a lot of people looking for these @Himewad
There was a huge NCC DB group buy just a few months ago. I don’t plan to include them in my group buys anytime soon, unfortunately.

Thread 'Order Thread for New China Club Dealer Buttons - ORDERING CLOSED'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...na-club-dealer-buttons-ordering-closed.67607/
As James pointed out, this was a big buy - over 200 DBs in 7 different styles. All the old time DB button collectors have theirs, and those who participated in the NCC cards mold GB all had the opportunity to buy them. So the only interest at this time would be new members or people who just missed it. If one of you wants to organize something, PM me and we can discuss using the art, with @timinater 's permission. Just remember, you have to order 10 of any unique design to get the rolling edge printing.

Yup I understand and thx for the input but it hard to find interest to do a GB dealer in Singapore as I not in USA where there is very limited NCC interest.

I just felt the best hope is someone have an extra dealer button that are willing to let go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom