Found Looking for "Le Gold" sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toNIelf

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am looking for a complete "Le Gold" sample set. It's a fantastic set and I would be very happy to get one.

Screenshot_20211230_011135.jpg

The image is used with permission from @LeGold.

Don't be afraid of the shipping, I have someone in Florida to handle the international shipping for me.

Last edited:
Some cleaning up is always a good intent for the new year, and if you come across a "Le Gold" sample set, please post it here.

Happy New Year everyone, cheers!

I would like to apologize in advance for having linked you in this thread. But perhaps, you would not otherwise become aware of my request.
In the sales thread from @LeGold I saw that about 20 sample sets were distributed and your interest in one.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/le-gold-primary-tournament-cpc-md-50-dsq-samples.79801/

So if you were lucky to get one of these sample sets and your enjoyment is already satisfied, I would be very happy if you would sell it to me.
If your not ready with enjoying, but you can imagine selling it at a later time, it would be great if you could give me feedback.
And if you never want to sell your sample set, an info would be very helpful, so I will not be tempted to bother you a second time.

Thanks for looking!

@Phish1321, @Mr Winberg, @i'm nobody, @horseshoez, @grantc54, BarrieJ3, @Emlemleml, @davislane, @liftapint, @ranger764, @Pinball, @Bill Man618, @rjdev7, @JesterTX, @BillyBluff, @sbp8984, @toothpic, @PocketAces, @Ben8257, @asam2006, @RefractorMan, @moechar, @JeepologyOffroad, @john Coner, @Marhault, @Senzrock

We
He is not on the forum anymore...but you have tagged Ben @Ben8257 so he can maybe ask him.

Did you try contact @LeGold Matija direct ?
He is a great guy, maybe he doesn't have anymore samples but well worth your time.
We've had a chat yes, unfortunately I'm out of samples at the moment :/

Hi, thanks for the info with "BarrieJ3"!
Of course, it would be very cool if ben @Ben8257 could ask him.

Yes, I have already spoken to matija.

I would like to apologize in advance for having linked you in this thread. But perhaps, you would not otherwise become aware of my request.
In the sales thread from @LeGold I saw that about 20 sample sets were distributed and your interest in one.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/le-gold-primary-tournament-cpc-md-50-dsq-samples.79801/

So if you were lucky to get one of these sample sets and your enjoyment is already satisfied, I would be very happy if you would sell it to me.
If your not ready with enjoying, but you can imagine selling it at a later time, it would be great if you could give me feedback.
And if you never want to sell your sample set, an info would be very helpful, so I will not be tempted to bother you a second time.

Thanks for looking!

@Phish1321, @Mr Winberg, @i'm nobody, @horseshoez, @grantc54, BarrieJ3, @Emlemleml, @davislane, @liftapint, @ranger764, @Pinball, @Bill Man618, @rjdev7, @JesterTX, @BillyBluff, @sbp8984, @toothpic, @PocketAces, @Ben8257, @asam2006, @RefractorMan, @moechar, @JeepologyOffroad, @john Coner, @Marhault, @Senzrock
Correct, I called dibs, but later on I forfeited my dibs. Alas, I have none of these samples. :-(

Hi, thanks for the info with "BarrieJ3"!
Of course, it would be very cool if ben @Ben8257 could ask him.

Yes, I have already spoken to matija.
He has been off the grid totally for a long while now. Also if he has a sample he is not a sample seller, definitely a sample collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom