Traded Looking for JACK $5000 Primary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Hey all...I know I'm just a fool for posting for these, but a man's gotta try. :dead:

I'm seeking any up to 26 more of these . .
IMG-20200923-WA0007.jpg

Photo Credit : (@horseshoez ) thanks bud!

I have the following to offer in trade...
45 x Jack Detroit $5000s (MINTY) @ 1:1 (MINTY please)
IMG-20200919-WA0003.jpg

Photo Credit : (@horseshoez )

I'll also trade barrels of these AS Tournament chips, @ $4/chip + cash from my end of course
IMG_20201010_213859.jpg

I'll also trade my rack of minty S&K Cardroom $5s, for a barrel of $5KP. PM me to see if we can make a deal. .
IMG-20200916-WA0008.jpg

Photo Credit : (@horseshoez )

I've got many other odds and ends. Singles. Sample sets. Some TRK singles and samples. I don't know, I'd do some pretty bizarre and drastic stuff to get these at this point. PM me if you have $5KP and maybe like something from my collection.

Last edited:
I was going to make a new wanted ad today again for the eight that I need! I’ll see if you’re able to track yours down. There’s a guy out there with a ton of these that can maybe give up two barrels!

I was going to make a new wanted ad today again for the eight that I need! I’ll see if you’re able to track yours down. There’s a guy out there with a ton of these that can maybe give up two barrels!
That guy was nice enough to break me off 14 a while back. I believe we are referring to the same collector!

Amazing!!!!

A mammoth value trade deal has been tentatively reached. Some pr0n to come in the future!

Thanks to the chipper who reached out and helped me on my journey unexpectedly.

I really figured somebody would bite for the minty S&K $5s, but hey, now I get to keep them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom