Looking for Indianapolis Chipper to Hold Chips (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All,

Posting this in hopes of finding an established PCFer in the Indianapolis area. It is crazy cost prohibitive to be shipping chips internationally now and then, so figured I’d see who’s out there that I could possibly use to ship to.

The reason for Indy, is that I’ll be flying back there when visiting the US, so I could actually grab the chips and fly them back in my carry on! You wouldn’t even have to reship!

It wouldn’t be too crazy, as I wouldn’t be ordering more than I could carry onto a plane. I’ll grab chips, buy you a beer, throw you a little thank you money, and be on my way.

Anyways, if you’re in the area, shoot me a PM, know a PCFer out there, tag em here.

Thanks!
Jeff

There’s a bunch of you out there! An occasional rack or sample is all that needs a temporary US home :unsure:

To be fair, Kifer did have to take on quite a bit as a reshipper, but this will be much less and he scored scrub donkey clothing, jack dice, some chippies, and cash money.

I'd be glad to help, but I'm in Iowa.

However...
It wouldn’t be too crazy, as I wouldn’t be ordering more than I could carry onto a plane.
Sure, we all believe you. :sneaky:

1576422569478.png

I'd be glad to help, but I'm in Iowa.

However...

Sure, we all believe you. :sneaky:
Lol I suppose it would legitimately depend on who it was. Since it was Josh, yeah I don’t mind hitting the mailbox everyday and paying for it.

But if there is anybody close that can do this, I’ll keep it light, and honestly mostly just samples I’m able to grab on here!

Hahahahaha..

Guys, it wasn't that bad. I just made it funny as it nearly crushed my family out of house and home.

But seriously. I think my busting of his balls broke the package streak. And he makes it worth it.

Swell idea. That's how I avoid shipping costs on KEMs few years ago

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom