Wanted Looking for HSI New Primary $100's and $500's!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damani311

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

HSI primary $100's, any loose new HSI as well​

Up to:
200 Primary $100

Any loose new $1a/$5/$25/5K secs, $100/500/1k primary as well! Mainly just need a few of each for extras

Last edited:
Looking for up to 2 racks of new Horseshoe Indiana primary hundreds if anyone has any extra let me know how many and what price thanks!

Last edited:
Also I just realized I would like to get my hands on two racks of secondary 25 cent chips. Is this even going to be possible? How much would I expect to pay for something like that I know they were rather expensive in the sale

Brought it here and you should delete your post there. Don't want to hijack a sales thread.

Frac will probably harder then the $100. Racks of primary fracs post sale were going for +$450. When it's the last thing you need to complete your set people are willing to pay crazy money to get it done. Many have posted want adds like this (including me) with absolutely no response. Many people that were here for the TRC sale missed the boat on fracs, pri $100, 1K, and 5K. You have a tough (and almost futile) climb ahead of you.

GLWSearch!

Thanks yeah I saw people were actually rebranding chips to get there fracs

And sorry I thought that post was someone selling different chips, not the ones I was talking about. If the person was looking for the same chips as me that would be hijacking :)

Thanks yeah I saw people were actually rebranding chips to get there fracs

And sorry I thought that post was someone selling different chips, not the ones I was talking about. If the person was looking for the same chips as me that would be hijacking :)

Yes...I did this with my used set. Using HSI snappers as fracs and will eventually relable.

No...since the conversation did not pertain to the sales thread it is hijacking:

Thread Hijacking-When a person starts a posting on a message board, or forum, or Facebook, that others are able to comment on, that original posting and the comments on it are called a thread. A thread hijacking occurs when one or more individuals commenting on the original posting, go off topic, creating a separate conversation. This is rude, and bad internet etiquette. If people want to discuss a different topic, they should start their own thread. ;)

Up to:
200 Primary $100
100 25c frac secondary

Any loose new $1a/$5/$25/5K secs, $100/500/1k primary as well! Mainly just need a few of each for extras

The barrel I got from Apache was used but in very good condition. Didn't have the minty sharp edges, but no major defects and nicely broken in for perfect shuffling. Pretty clean also.

The barrel I got from Apache was used but in very good condition. Didn't have the minty sharp edges, but no major defects and nicely broken in for perfect shuffling. Pretty clean also.

Do you know if there is any major height difference next to New Secondary $25 chips?

Very slight difference from the secondary $25. A hair more it seems from the secondary $100.

E1E7653A-6DF2-46E5-BF76-58AAFD126488.jpeg

Thank you for that! I just got done looking at the HSI pr0n thread lol.

It doesn't look that bad at all!
Yeah, if it’s for a medium to low stakes cash game, them likely nobody would have a full stack of either $25 or $100 so you would never see the difference.

Very slight difference from the secondary $25. A hair more it seems from the secondary $100.

View attachment 596980
Great pic!

My decision to dump the sec $100 out of my incoming secondary cash set was SOLID! I don't like the sec $100 at all, and this picture has me salivating for my minty $100P!!!!

Yeah, if it’s for a medium to low stakes cash game, them likely nobody would have a full stack of either $25 or $100 so you would never see the difference.
That is exactly what I was thinking as well. My current games would never see barrel of $25s and $100 together in the same stack lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom