Looking for Frac advice for my HSI set...which is better? (1 Viewer)

SJFCPK18

Flush
Reaction score
I am working on completing my first cash set (HSI Primary) and have a couple of options that I picked up. I am looking for feedback on which would go best with the set as an over label.

Just a reference (I do not have any of the blue SYs and have not found any)

I have Yellow with maroon or Dark blue with light blue? Thoughts?

39EF2227-A262-430B-AB7B-D3D4A305B51C.jpeg

Attachments

• 2975BE50-F601-4869-8F8D-7B4BE11F1BF2.jpeg
    2975BE50-F601-4869-8F8D-7B4BE11F1BF2.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 96FFD7B8-6002-45D1-81A1-407C646FDF80.jpeg
    96FFD7B8-6002-45D1-81A1-407C646FDF80.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 91
  • CA68647F-2F23-446D-AB91-46090BED68AF.jpeg
    CA68647F-2F23-446D-AB91-46090BED68AF.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 103
  • FFC742A8-681D-4DA4-B8F4-4456043B131F.jpeg
    FFC742A8-681D-4DA4-B8F4-4456043B131F.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 87
I like the SY $1's, but I'm not sure how I feel about two consecutive chips with brown spots.

Although the blue seem to be in pretty excellent condition which does not match the rest of the set, right?
I'd start perma shuffling them now to get them ready for your next game. ;)

Although the blue seem to be in pretty excellent condition which does not match the rest of the set, right?
I'd start perma shuffling them now to get them ready for your next game. ;)
These options are minty...definitely not used like the rest of the set.

Well it usually makes sense to match the condition of the rest of your set, so that stackhights are the same and the feel of the chips is right. You could buy some used rhc for quite cheap in the classifieds and either use the minty racks for another set or sell those for way more than you'll have to pay for the used rhcs and buy MOAR used chips with the excess cash.

Well it usually makes sense to match the condition of the rest of your set, so that stackhights are the same and the feel of the chips is right. You could buy some used rhc for quite cheap in the classifieds and either use the minty racks for another set or sell those for way more than you'll have to pay for the used rhcs and buy MOAR used chips with the excess cash.
Might be the route to take...what’s the typical going rate for minty RHCs?

I used red rock $1’s which came out super well. I’d look into those. They should be cheaper and easier to find than the SY $1’s.

I used red rock $1’s which came out super well. I’d look into those. They should be cheaper and easier to find than the SY $1’s.
I'd love to see a pic of before and after of your Red Rock $'s turned into HSI 25¢ or 50¢ or what ever you did

I’ll take it when I get home. What do you mean by before? I can send you a pic of the rack that I got with pictures from the seller.

I’ll take it when I get home. What do you mean by before? I can send you a pic of the rack that I got with pictures from the seller.
I just thought you were the one that re-labeled them. Sounds like you bought them re-labeled. Anyway, still like to see the finished product
Thanks

I just thought you were the one that re-labeled them. Sounds like you bought them re-labeled. Anyway, still like to see the finished product
Thanks
Here it’s is! I did relabel these. They were bought with a different label on them (tricycle club) which I removed and replaced with these. It’s a full inlay repayment from @Gear. I’m very happy with the result. If you want I can take a pic of them next to other chips in a rack and stuff

Attachments

• 9834AAC1-AF85-47A5-A5F7-43C1E2625B48.jpeg
    9834AAC1-AF85-47A5-A5F7-43C1E2625B48.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 94
Here it’s is! I did relabel these. They were bought with a different label on them (tricycle club) which I removed and replaced with these. It’s a full inlay repayment from @Gear. I’m very happy with the result. If you want I can take a pic of them next to other chips in a rack and stuff
How many racks do you have?

How many racks do you have?
I have 1 might add a second in the future though. Bought some of the Roulette chips to use as non-denoms. Once those come in I’ll post a picture of the whole set in the HSI Pron thread.

Not taking into account the chip condition conversation above.

Think you would be better off building around your Yellow and Blue, as maybe Frac and $1, then use HSI for your $5 and $20 / $25.

The yellow with maroon looks dope! :tup: Agree with @JMC9389 on not having two chip denoms with consecutive brown spots.

Just curious if you looked at or considered any pink RHC options? I was looking to get some $2.50 fracs for my set and relabel them, but obviously they're hard to come by, so now I'm trying to figure out what the next step should be.

The yellow with maroon looks dope! :tup: Agree with @JMC9389 on not having two chip denoms with consecutive brown spots.

Just curious if you looked at or considered any pink RHC options? I was looking to get some $2.50 fracs for my set and relabel them, but obviously they're hard to come by, so now I'm trying to figure out what the next step should be.
Hard to come by...similar issues

Thanks for the pic. I think they look great on their own merit & would work well for a fractional with a non white Base RHC chip for a $1. I don't like the idea of the re-labeled Red Rock AND the HSI $1 primary in the same set as that would too chips that are WAY too similar right next to each other.

If you use the re labeled Red Rick for a fractional, what is going to be your $1 chip?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom