Looking for design help (with reward!) (2 Viewers)

Keeping somewhat close to your original, but with some changes.

rb1.png

I'll throw my edits into the ring as well.

I would opt for a 1/4 pie on the frac if at all possible. I gave your dollar a bit more contrast with the rest of the set as well. Dark blue and dark green, IMO, don't work well as base colors unless you're going to go really bright on the other chips and on the edgespots.

I like the PCA 5'er idea that @Seeking Alpha Social Club had. Pure fire and goes well with the rest of the set.

Consider green as the base on your $25. If you have lots of $25's and think you'll get $100's in play and want a charcoal $100, you'll have issues with dirty stacks and pots on your upper denonimations if you go with dark green and charcoal bases. I tweaked the $25 edge spot colors as well to give them some more POP.

And the $100? Pure fire. You're welcome.

7abbcf87-2f58-4eb3-9f51-8b82284c9178.png

Didn't even see @Eriks $25 before posting mine. Great minds think alike!

Binions 50c dovetail
Looks like cache creek $1
Cool ideas imported there
Ha! Totally coincidental. I worked from $100 to frac and kinda ran out of colors. :)

Last edited:
This one's tough and a lot of great ideas above. Following what I see are some themes you like, with some options (warning: colors look better in real life). I realized, what I've been struggling with is the $25 having only 2 colors after some 3-color $5s. It just seems off for me. So this keeps color and spot count progressing. Unfortunately the 4-spot patterns don't allow for the same level of pop after the 3TA316...

The next challenge is spots on the $1. I tried to have the 1/5/25 follow a pattern of base color + lighter version of base color + really light pop color. But that's tough without a lot of yellow hues across the spots (see the canary option). The $100 pulls in DG variants of the spot colors.

I threw in some options as well. I like maroon and canary on blue, but maroon is noticeably dark in the set.

1660402923102.png

This one's tough and a lot of great ideas above. Following what I see are some themes you like, with some options (warning: colors look better in real life). I realized, what I've been struggling with is the $25 having only 2 colors after some 3-color $5s. It just seems off for me. So this keeps color and spot count progressing. Unfortunately the 4-spot patterns don't allow for the same level of pop after the 3TA316...

The next challenge is spots on the $1. I tried to have the 1/5/25 follow a pattern of base color + lighter version of base color + really light pop color. But that's tough without a lot of yellow hues across the spots (see the canary option). The $100 pulls in DG variants of the spot colors.

I threw in some options as well. I like maroon and canary on blue, but maroon is noticeably dark in the set.

View attachment 966589
I’ve used peach and white on a $5 before

1660404380542.jpeg

(PC: John)

Here’s where I’m at right now. Just realized my five has a lot in common with the Castaway $5 above, but anyway:

8CC6C6D5-345B-4CE5-AAD1-23AE4E701D1F.png

I see you like the retro colors. I do as well. I am using the retro red. I don't know why I didn't look at the retro green but I'm going to switch to that most likely
Retro and Vintage is kinda my thang.... Everyone is tried of me and my demand of orange/butterscotch/Maroon.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom