Looking for design help (with reward!) (1 Viewer)

Rbonus012

Full House
Reaction score
Hello PCF! Looking for some help for my next set. Here is where im at. Love the frac and $25. Everything else im open to ideas. mostly the $5.

If i end up going with you chip design in the end ill gift you a sample :)

1660262578490.png

Yeah I’d go lighter on the green and maybe the blue. I like the $5 though.

the green base is too dark IMO and the browns dont contrast enough against the charcoal base for my own preference. Without knowing the theme or the inlay one isnt able to provide "complete" feedback as an inlay can make or break a chip.

The is a winner. looking forward to seeing the final result.

Side note. Its safe to assume you are only mocking these up on the A mold and will use a diferent mold for the actual set

Man with that Key frac I was hoping maybe you were going for blanks Ryan and doing a Stamped set for the "Castaways"

If It is another inlaid set please consider this "custom" design I came up with a while back, I did some "slight" modifications for you Bro!
Screenshot_20220811-223844_Gallery.jpg

It is obviously a rough draft... you can add "Strip Club & Exotic Animal Cabaret!"
Harrisonburg, PA
If you would like...

I would like a little more contrast on the two halves on the frac, otherwise frac - $5 is great... I get the $25 is beautiful by itself but too close to the $1 and the $100 for me. Keep us legally color blind folks in mind, that looks like it could have some dirty stack issues brother!

Any hints on what the theme of the set is? Cash set, right?

Plus you still wouldn’t be repeating any base colors from your cash set.
John brought up a good point that it might look good to have a 412 $1 chip over the 212.

If someone is at there computer and can put that into CPC I would appreciate it to see what it would look like. I just shut mine off lol.

If I am spoiling here with the Castaways "Stamped" set (freaking love the Idea BTW if you haven't thought about that) please and I do mean Please DO NOT let them stamp them! Buy blanks and have the stamps professionally done after the fact. Such a shame on the flat out BAD quality of stamps they produce on otherwise beautiful chips!

If I am spoiling here with the Castaways "Stamped" set (freaking love the Idea BTW if you haven't thought about that) please and I do mean Please DO NOT let them stamp them! Buy blanks and have the stamps professionally done after the fact. Such a shame on the flat out BAD quality of stamps they produce on otherwise beautiful chips!
Would never get them stamped at CPC. Too much $$$ for a product that is very disappointing unfortunately.

John brought up a good point that it might look good to have a 412 $1 chip over the 212.

If someone is at there computer and can put that into CPC I would appreciate it to see what it would look like. I just shut mine off lol.

Ohh I could get on board with 412.

Literally boarding my flight right now. I won’t be able to do the CPC tool. But I can do the photo mock-up later on that one as wel.

Why does arc yellow have to look so good lol. Big fan of that frac. That whole lineup has something to take from it. Will definitely need to play around more in the tool in the morning.
Would be an amazing stamped frac. The butterscotch gives it the calm earthy tone you like and the arc keeps it exciting. Both somewhat in the same “family” of colors so it would play well as a pie frac without feeling messy. Almost like a solid, but way cooler.

I’d say nail the 5 first though and build from there.

Killing time on the bus. Not at happy with all of em but I figured I’d throw them out there. The 5 and 25 don’t really work but I can’t get there

96315F54-F2C3-43BE-8D3F-BE4BC2ED4809.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom