Found Looking for a rack of New $100 Primary HSI!! Paying $520! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump! Also anybody know what kind of prices I should be expecting to pay for these right now? thanks

You mean the Jacks sale? Or is he selling something else, I saw something about HSI Baltimore but only went back 4-5 pages

(I'm buying not selling btw but thanks :p )

Yeah the Jacks sale may release some of those HSI's here in the classifieds. Good luck with search - GLWS! :D

You mean the Jacks sale? Or is he selling something else, I saw something about HSI Baltimore but only went back 4-5 pages

(I'm buying not selling btw but thanks :p )
no he has another sale. its worth a look, there pretty sexy, but it's all about what you'r looking for.

thanks, any info on this? I can't seem to find anything about his sales, other than something about jacks and maybe other Horseshoe but not Indiana

He means that because there will be a TCR sale soon , some of the people here will sell their HSI chips to make funds for the upcoming sale. That’s what he meant by “shake some loose”

the original HSI sale is all sold out and will not be available again on TCR , but only trough the classifieds here

He means that because there will be a TCR sale soon , some of the people here will sell their HSI chips to make funds for the upcoming sale. That’s what he meant by “shake some loose”

the original HSI sale is all sold out and will not be available again on TCR , but only trough the classifieds here
Thats what I thought and why I'm confused people are saying there's a sale that "applies to me" or w/e

I should make it clear maybe that I'm not looking for an entire chipset. I just need some of these HSI chips, and really just looking for $500's since you can't find the $100's and $5ks anymore already

Thats what I thought and why I'm confused people are saying there's a sale that "applies to me" or w/e
it don't apply to you just saying that chip sets may find their way to the classifieds because the chip room is having a sale. he usually has really good chip sets for sale.

Lol yeah , you can only get HSI chips from members here at the moment.

the only denoms that are still available at TCR are the $1 chips. So if you are in need at those , you might as well scoop them up before they’re sold out

That's what I thought.

"no he has another sale. its worth a look, there pretty sexy, but it's all about what you'r looking for." that someone posted had me confused

That's what I thought.

"no he has another sale. its worth a look, there pretty sexy, but it's all about what you'r looking for." that someone posted had me confused
i apologize for the confusion i was just letting you know in case you were in the market for a new set.

That's what I thought.

i mean shit man i'm three chui hi's to the wind here, lol. just trying to help.

I am definitely interested, that's why I made this post...

If it's the ones I'm actually looking for, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom