Looking for an online home game to join (1 Viewer)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Anyone running an online home game who needs an extra player? I play fairly regularly on a mavens site through the week. It’s usually pretty slow on the weekends, though. Will play most games (limit, pot limit, and no limit) and stakes 5/10 limit and 1/3 NL/PL and under. Cheeseburger/beer stakes are fine too. Just like to play.

Man, that's great! I got in on T8tercoin really early. I have a virtually unlimited supply of them.

I've seen this mentioned a few times but I dont get this, can you explain "T8tercoin"?
Just a bad crypto joke.

Wait! I meant to say that it’s an incredible crypto investment opportunity. As the founder of T8tercoin, I’d love to talk to you about how to purchase and trade existing T8tercoin, and even how to “sprout” and “dig” for new T8tercoin.

Anyone running an online home game who needs an extra player? I play fairly regularly on a mavens site through the week. It’s usually pretty slow on the weekends, though. Will play most games (limit, pot limit, and no limit) and stakes 5/10 limit and 1/3 NL/PL and under. Cheeseburger/beer stakes are fine too. Just like to play.
There are cash games on Club 875 every night, usually a NLHE game and an Omaha based game. Tournaments run every day except Friday and Saturday. We stopped running tournaments on Friday and Saturday as they were not very well attended. However, we are going to add them back in and give it another try. Look for them this coming weekend.

PM me if you want to try some bigger sites, like pokerbros. I have a good affiliate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom