Looking for advice . . . think someone scammed me for basically worthless chips (1 Viewer)

My advice would be to just tag them in this thread...but be sure NOT to mention that it's them you're talking about. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

JUST KIDDING!! Hopefully it's just a case of oversight, but a bit of a pisser on a site that is only successful based on trust.

So, you’re okay with the lack of any response? I otherwise generally agree with you but how hard is it to send a quick “gonna take a bit” PM in response to an eager fellow chipper? It isn’t hard at all so this seems odd. By this I mean the lack of response, not your input.

While not replying to your PM's isn't polite, it's not worth getting worked up over at this point.

Lots of interesting perspectives on this.

What's their ranking? Pair, straight, flush.
Much higher than that
It's not me. :D

They were sent Oct 25th and according to the tracking arrived on the 28th.
Not making excuses for anybody, but unfortunately, ^that^ is not always definitive proof that they actually received the chips.

I've seen USPS tracking report delivery of packages several times when in fact it was never even attempted (actually watched the postal worker skip my location on the day it posted as delivered). It's also possible that a package can be delivered to the wrong location, or delivered to the right place but stolen before being received by the recipient.

Hope it all works out, although I'm pretty sure that it will.

Edited the original post to say that I'm pretty sure that the person is just really busy on this site and I'm going to wait a while longer.
You're well within your right. It's amazing to me the individuals who excuse zero communication. Shit happens, there's no doubt, but you're an inconsiderate asshole if you tell a person you're going to do something then don't communicate an issue or delay.

Personally I expect to be treated how I treat people and I would never do this.

A month is plenty enough time, too much if you ask me.

You're well within your right. It's amazing to me the individuals who excuse zero communication. Shit happens, there's no doubt, but you're an inconsiderate asshole if you tell a person you're going to do something then don't communicate an issue or delay.

Personally I expect to be treated how I treat people and I would never do this.

A month is plenty enough time, too much if you ask me.
In the same camp. I get that this person is doing a solid, but if he/she was so generous to do this, why not see it all the way through? Especially being blatantly available/active and posting in threads, instead of ghosting OP why not simply send a 4-5 word update? I’ve bothered a ton of people in this community during my time here and they’ve always gotten back to me within 1-2 days, 3 max, and I guarantee you they’re just as busy, if not more with real life, other transactions, running businesses as a vendor, etc. There must be some reasoning behind it, but a whole month of ‘accidentally’ ghosting OP is ridiculous unless it was done with malicious intent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom