Looking for advice on table size (1 Viewer)

Freeroll

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am going to build a second poker table. This table will be for two table cash games and tournaments at my house, and I will also bring it with me to friend’s houses when they host.

I am trying to decide between either making it 78”x44” (non folding) or 94”x44” (folding). I can fit a 78” table in my truck, but any bigger and it would have to be a table that folds in half.

I am just wondering if a 78”x44” table would be too tight to squeeze 10 players around.

78"x44" gives 10 players 20.6" of rail space per player. Not really enough to be comfortable IMO. I usually build 84x44 tables to seat 8, and can comfortably seat 9. I've sat 10 at them before but it's very snug, so at 78" it would be somewhat uncomfortable.

If you have a truck to transport the table, you can close the tailgate and leave the table on an angle with 1 strap across the back. Not ideal, and doesn't work in poor weather, but I've transported tables many times this way.

78"x44" gives 10 players 20.6" of rail space per player. Not really enough to be comfortable IMO. I usually build 84x44 tables to seat 8, and can comfortably seat 9. I've sat 10 at them before but it's very snug, so at 78" it would be somewhat uncomfortable.

If you have a truck to transport the table, you can close the tailgate and leave the table on an angle with 1 strap across the back. Not ideal, and doesn't work in poor weather, but I've transported tables many times this way.
Thanks for the advice!
I’ll go with the larger size. I’ll still think on it a while, whether I want it to fold, or not.

I am going to build a second poker table. This table will be for two table cash games and tournaments at my house, and I will also bring it with me to friend’s houses when they host.

I am trying to decide between either making it 78”x44” (non folding) or 94”x44” (folding). I can fit a 78” table in my truck, but any bigger and it would have to be a table that folds in half.

I am just wondering if a 78”x44” table would be too tight to squeeze 10 players around.
What part of Canada are you in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom