Wanted Looking for a single blaze orange chip for color reference (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi all,

Looking for a single blaze orange chip to use as a color reference. I am trying to get my cards mold WSOP tribute 5000 chip color as close as I can to the real thing. Pictures online vary of course based on lighting and saturation used. If anyone has any blaze orange chip they can send me, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

1643898388329.png

Attachments

• 1643898239053.png
    1643898239053.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
You might want to reach out to a AI designer that might help you choose the correct Pantone Color code for what you are seeking since that is what they use for the cards molds. I know @JeepologyOffroad or @timinater might be able to help you figure out which code it is.

I have looked through many of the cards mold threads and asked people whose orange chips looked close and got their colors. Below is the original Kid Eastwood color and the updated color. I think the updated color is close, but a little dark. I just love this chip, so I'm getting a little nutty about I know! If the new one had my name on it correctly, I would have been happy enough with it!
IMG_20220202_084950728_HDR~2.jpg

If you have any of the following chips, they all have Blaze Orange as some sort of edge spot/insert: HSI S $25, HSI P $500, Lady Luck Caruthersville $500, JACK Det P $100, Avalon 25¢, Avalon 5, Cards Mold THC 100, Cards Mold PCR 100

@Jake14mw
Are you 100% sure that the chips in the pic in the OP are actually Blaze Orange? Pictures on your computer often are deceiving. That could be an underexposed pic of Arc Yellow , idk for sure either...

@Jake14mw
Are you 100% sure that the chips in the pic in the OP are actually Blaze Orange? Pictures on your computer often are deceiving. That could be an underexposed pic of Arc Yellow , idk for sure either...
Yes, the WSOP publishes the colors of the chips in use. I'm almost certain they have said that they are blaze orange.

Yeah, I wish it was brighter. It bugs me, but I don't want to bother Kid Eastwood about it. I'll live with it the way it is, it's very good I think.

Yeah, I wish it was brighter. It bugs me, but I don't want to bother Kid Eastwood about it. I'll live with it the way it is, it's very good I think.
I used the CPC design too when I was playing around with colors for my custom set. I tried to do a lot of their day-glo colors. Some turned out great - nice and bright. Others not quite so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom