Looking for a reshipper for Prestige GB (1 Viewer)

SUN-FLY Poker Chips

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, as some of you might have known, P5Woody is helping us design a new chip sets with the theme as Prestige Club. After rounds of discussions and prototypes, we are quite close to finalize everything and to start the GB.

Currently we are looking for a reshipper who’s located in the US, to help save the shipping cost for us all.

Based on what we currently know regarding reshipping, here are what the reshipper might need to do:

1, Find out the local cost to reship to different locations in the US and Canada, such as the USPS;
2, Find a custom clearance company or can clear the custom himself, and Sunfly will bear the cost;
3, Arrange for sending to different customers, while Sunfly can help put each order into a separate box for more convenient dispatch for the reshipper.

If this might interest you, please feel free to contact us to discuss more details as well as your compensation ideas at sales6@sun-fly.com, or Wechat/Whatsapp for prompt communication at +86 13926432540.

I’d be happy to help if you’re unable to find a member to reship that participated in the buy. Not sure what #2 entails but open to learning if necessary.

I’ve done large group buys for Canadian & US buyers, but the border is closed so it doesn’t make sense for me at the moment.

Border isn't closed for commercial, is it? I've been receiving items (Albeit jsut personal type) from the US throughout all of this.

Correct, the USA - Canada border is open to commercial traffic. I've been in contact with Sunfly and will be the Canadian hub for the group buy. So anyone in Canada who's getting in on these chips, they will get sent to me directly from Sunfly, then I'll redistribute so that all of my fellow Canadians can save some money on shipping.

Don't know if Sunfly has someone else in the USA to handle their redistribution yet.

Border isn't closed for commercial, is it? I've been receiving items (Albeit jsut personal type) from the US throughout all of this.
I meant I cannot go across the border to get the chips like I did with another group buy. I reshipped US orders in the US and brought the rest back to Canada to ship the Canadian orders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom