Looking for a novelty card protector or chip: (1 Viewer)

Cashed

Pair
Reaction score
I have a good buddy who put a lot of time into refinishing a poker table for our group, and he refused any compensation for his time.

He also has quite the reputation as being super sticky and being completely unable to fold. He enjoys hearing the jokes, and we all enjoy making them.

I’d really like to be able to find a nice card protector or (oversized?) high quality chip that reads “call” on both sides as thank you gift for him. I think that he’s get a real kick out of being able to mock using it to help him with tough decisions. And he put in a bunch of his own time to fix up a table that isn’t his because he’s a good craftsman and knew he’d do a better job than the rest of us, and I’d really like to recognize that kindness and generosity.

Any ideas or leads from anyone?
Thanks,
Casey

*my idea is that he could flip it like it was helping him to make a decision and it would always land with “call” facing up because it reads call on both sides.

Get a dealer button with a train station like this from someone who can do it right :)
706C2E36-2A68-4190-9B4B-A07CEBB35F72.png

I like the train station idea! I agree that a ceramic button would be perfect for this and would allow for full color artwork and look better than a 3D printed button. But I think there's a minimum order, so you'd have to buy more than you need or make it generic and appealing enough to sell the extras here. Another option might be a milled chip with a custom label on it.

I like the train station idea! I agree that a ceramic button would be perfect for this and would allow for full color artwork and look better than a 3D printed button. But I think there's a minimum order, so you'd have to buy more than you need or make it generic and appealing enough to sell the extras here. Another option might be a milled chip with a custom label on it.
You can get up to 60mm custom singles from brpro with blank edges. Maybe a 47mm would be better suited for this though? 10 minimum quantity is just if you want edges done too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom