Looking for a long thin case - around 22 x 11 x 3.5 (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Anyway, 22 x 11 x 3.5 would be the best interior dimensions to accommodate these with just a touch of padding.

66EC949A-3BFE-4C5A-B778-1ED53E6E784A.jpeg

I really don’t want an Apache style case. I don’t need their bulky, bulletproofness. I prefer the lowest profile case possible - this is merely for storage, not for transportation or to survive armegeddon.
Also I don’t like the idea of stacking racks in a narrower, deeper case. Mostly because I don’t like deep cases - too bulky. Also, I like to see all the chips at once.

I’ve done a little bit of searching and it seems like there isn’t much out there with dimensions even close to this. I would happily take something close, but I’d really love a case that doesn’t take up an inch more than it needs to.

Anyway, 22 x 11 x 3.5 would be the best interior dimensions to accommodate these with just a touch of padding.
I really don’t want an Apache style case. I don’t need their bulky, bulletproofness. I prefer the lowest profile case possible - this is merely for storage, not for transportation or to survive armegeddon.
Also I don’t like the idea of stacking racks in a narrower, deeper case. Mostly because I don’t like deep cases - too bulky. Also, I like to see all the chips at once.

I’ve done a little bit of searching and it seems like there isn’t much out there with dimensions even close to this. I would happily take something close, but I’d really love a case that doesn’t take up an inch more than it needs to.
It is a rugged option, but you could always go with a musician road case. This one is for guitar effects pedals. The top and bottom separate, if that’s ok. It would definitely need some foam, but the dimensions are close. 27.5 x 11.75 x 4.
Link on Reverb.com
D306FCB8-D70C-41CF-BA3E-107D169BF6D2.jpeg

It is a rugged option, but you could always go with a musician road case. This one is for guitar effects pedals. The top and bottom separate, if that’s ok. It would definitely need some foam, but the dimensions are close. 27.5 x 11.75 x 4.
Link on Reverb.com
View attachment 1044904
Thanks, this one is almost perfect. I think I could live with it. It’s 5 inches too long, but otherwise just right. I suppose I could use the space for a couple of setups, but that’s what I’d like to avoid. Hmm.

I totally forgot about this cheapie and that it can hold 43mm chips (as long as they’re not in rows next to each other. This arrangement is a little bit tilting, but I think I can live with it until I find the perfect size case.
Of course, now I’m thinking I need another rack of 39mm chips to fill out this case. Did anybody ever make house mold dimes?
4E962FE5-12CF-4D3F-933F-5E6893B3DDD9.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom