Looking for a little positive energy (1 Viewer)

99%evil

Straight
Reaction score
Hey folks, I know I'm not universally liked. I'm an antogonist often... but I usually do it for humors sake... doesn't always come off that way.

Anyway, I am not a soial media person, don't have facebook, instagram or twitter. I have a good life in general, I've been blessed to be honest. I've had few bad thngs happen to me, as rotten as I come off- I'm actually an optimist - to the highest degree, I use the internet as my alter-ego to vent I guess...

To get to the point, my father, the man that I have aspired to be my whole life was just diagnosed with esophagial cancer, just yesterday... he's a young 66, has been with my mom since 16 (I'm 49).

I am not one to look for handouts, but as non religious as I am, I do believe that positive energy does exist and does work.

If you have 2 seconds, please give a thought to Brian - he's a good man with many more friends and people that are better for having known him than I have- he is a kind man, very intelligent and wise.

Thanks

Chris J

I hope they caught it at an early stage, and that his treatment is effective. His relatively young age should work in his favor.

Best wishes to Brian, and your entire family in helping him fight this thing.

Sending heartfelt best wishes and prayers Chris. All the best to Brian and the rest of your family, may the combination of modern medicine and the love you guys share get you all through this difficult time

Hey folks, I know I'm not universally liked. I'm an antogonist often... but I usually do it for humors sake... doesn't always come off that way.

Anyway, I am not a soial media person, don't have facebook, instagram or twitter. I have a good life in general, I've been blessed to be honest. I've had few bad thngs happen to me, as rotten as I come off- I'm actually an optimist - to the highest degree, I use the internet as my alter-ego to vent I guess...

To get to the point, my father, the man that I have aspired to be my whole life was just diagnosed with esophagial cancer, just yesterday... he's a young 66, has been with my mom since 16 (I'm 49).

I am not one to look for handouts, but as non religious as I am, I do believe that positive energy does exist and does work.

If you have 2 seconds, please give a thought to Brian - he's a good man with many more friends and people that are better for having known him than I have- he is a kind man, very intelligent and wise.

Thanks

Chris J

I think you are cool as fuck.

Best wishes to Brain, you and your family
Side note, we joined PCF 3 days apart back in ‘15! Projecting the positives waves :)

I lost my father 3 years ago Tuesday....Sending all the positive thoughts and prayers to Brian and the rest of your family.

2E8D4B09-BC58-4D7D-BC36-EA2801939595.jpeg

Hey Chris, pulling for your Pops and your family. Hang in there, sending Brian some run good vibes for a quick recovery.

I believe in positive energy too. Will certainly send out some good juju to your Dad.

Chris - Ben's father and my grandmother have both had a form of throat cancer, both are alive and well. My grandmother is near 80, his father is in his 60s.
Chin up! Follow doctors orders and use the power of love and family to keep him in good spirits through this time. It will be a painful experience, both physically and emotionally. Thoughts and prayers for you, your father and family.
From one mostly antagonist person to another - feel free to reach out any time, send a PM, even if it's to say that you don't want to talk about anything. Always here for any support you may feel you need

Good vibes, best wishes, prayers, etc headed his way. Here's hoping it was caught early and he has therapeutic options and responds well to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom