Looking for a little positive energy (1 Viewer)

Sorry to hear this news. Positive energy (and prayers) coming your/his way. Hang in there.

My father also had Esophageal cancer, and I'm sending the best thoughts to you all.

Besides the concern for his health, which I know is most important to you now, is the reminder that YOU should be wary of heartburn or acid reflux given your dad's condition. Make sure to get an endoscopy to check against the development of Barretts and treat any indications of those items early and aggressively.

Because that sort of thing has run in my family, I get endoscopy them when I have my periodic colonoscopy. You'd never even know you're being spit-roasting as long as you're out cold on the narcotic. (calling @WedgeRock )

Sorry to hear of your worries and hoping for a quick recovery for your dad!

My father is into his second course of chemo. FOund out he is stage 2 and prognosis is good. He is dealing with Dana Farber and Beth Israel in Boston.

He was out in his yard installing a post to put a weather statioin yesterday when I tried to call him. I got play by play from my mom as she watched his "stubborn ass" hauling 50 lb bags of concrete out. He has an awesome attitude, just doing what he needs to do to get past this and move on.

I have acid reflux and am scheduled to see my doctor.

Positive vibes and all types of good energy coming in the direction of your father!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom