Looking for a good table topper (1 Viewer)

Squakmix

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I've got a round wooden table approximately 5 feet in diameter and I'm looking to seat 6-8 players around it if possible. The table has a leaf in the middle that allows it to extend into a rounded rectangle shape with a length of around 80 inches. I've played small games at this table (with 5-6 players) without a topper, but I'm worried about scratching it and want a gentler surface for clay chips to be played on it.

What are some good options for this table? Are PCF toppers still being sold? Thanks!

I'm in Seattle, and have a brand new PCF table topper (oval) that I'd sell ya for what I have into it (which I'd need to look into that).
If that's of interest, PM me.

I'm hoping that there will eventually be a group buy for a round topper, but there hasn't been yet. Only oval and rectangle.

The pcf table toppers are likely the best table topper you will find. Really thick padding making shuffling easier, super tight weave make cards float, and easy to clean.

I was going to buy a table before I got these toppers. The toppers are more than sufficient

Thanks Lifta, it's amazing that you had a new one sitting around! I appreciate you offering to sell it to me! :) PM sent

Awesome to hear @joeyshin! It sounds like a PCF topper would perfectly fit my needs. I'm talking with lifta now about potentially acquiring theirs. Any other brands or styles in this price/quality range I should consider?

Last edited:
Awesome to hear @joeyshin! It sounds like a PCF topper would perfectly fit my needs. I'm talking with lifta now about acquiring theirs. Any other brands or styles in this price/quality range I should consider?

they were a group buy on this forum. So I don’t know if it’s any particular brand. How many you need? I have a rectangular and an oval one. I’m not sure if round ones were ever made, I know there was interest in them.

Is a generic table topper that matches the PCF topper’s quality available for sale anywhere?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom