Wanted Looking for a few Point Defiance chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I need to fill up some partial racks.

$1 chips... Hoping to get at least 20, but could use up to 120 of them. FOUND

$25 chips... Need 30 of them, but might take more if you have them. STILL NEED

Thanks.

Last edited:
I know there's someone out there with a few extras of these chips! :).

I still need a few $25 PD chips. At minimum I need 20 to fill out a partial rack, but could really used 30 (if you have them).

Even if you have less, I'll take whatever you can spare. I'll pay a premium for them.

Thanks

Depending on if I can get any 25's or hundos i may be selling all that I have and try something a bit easier to find. Not sure yet but I have not heard of too many that have received 25's and hundos. If so they are hanging on o them. I have not heard from anyone but you, TriHonda that admits to having any. It would just be nice to hear from folks that have some. I cannot even get my hands on one of each chip.

The bad part is a number of these ended up in chip flippers hands.

I have two barrels of 25s and 100s and one barrel of .50. I've considered selling them and concentrating on 1s, 5s and starburst for the fracs... I love the chips but I don't know if I'll ever use them in my cash game and I won't find enough of them to make a few racks. But then again I can't sell anything once I have it, I'm one of those people. I'll let you both know if I end up selling them, I would give first crack to a board member at what I payed for them.

If you do let me know. I have plenty of ones and fives I could trade or sell either one for what I have in them. If you just get rid of them I could easily get rid of a barrel to TriHonda

I have two barrels of 25s and 100s and one barrel of .50. I've considered selling them and concentrating on 1s, 5s and starburst for the fracs... I love the chips but I don't know if I'll ever use them in my cash game and I won't find enough of them to make a few racks. But then again I can't sell anything once I have it, I'm one of those people. I'll let you both know if I end up selling them, I would give first crack to a board member at what I payed for them.

Thank you 12thMan! I'd certainly appreciate any consideration if you decide to let them go. I really need the $25's. :)

As to dammitjim and David O, I'm sure there's got to be SOME forum rule or etiquette violation for posting a WTB plea inside another member's WTB ad, lol... It's all good, I'm sure some will turn up. Oh, actually David, I'm sure there are no more left, and no one is gonna part with them, so you should just sell me yours! :)

I was not trying to jump your thread. If I did I am sorry. Not try to plea anything. Just put up an opinion. As you recall we were speaking before about your friends score and how he may have extra. If I do sell you will be the first!

Now stop and go get some dry shoes and stay out of the lake!

David

I was not trying to jump your thread. If I did I am sorry. Not try to plea anything. Just put up an opinion. As you recall we were speaking before about your friends score and how he may have extra. If I do sell you will be the first!

Now stop and go get some dry shoes and stay out of the lake!

David

Yup, I recall the conversation, and I went to bat for you. However, my buddy said there's no way he's selling any of his PD chips..... I told him he's a goofball, since he'll never use the $100's, ever... Sure I collect chips, and at first thought I'd never sell any, but I've since liquidated lots of chips to help fund other chip ventures, lol... Kinda how it works.

As for my shoes.. They're toast, and I had to buy some new ones today (was probably about time anyway). Another 2 inches deeper in the lake, and I'd have been electrocuted, lol... I had a very high voltage electrical device strapped to my waist, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom