Looking for a cash game near LAX for just one night, this week. (1 Viewer)

JRald07

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I do a lot of CONUS travel for work and sometimes I find myself with nothing to do after the job is done...

I know it's last-minute but it looks like I will have free time to donate my money this Wednesday night, February 2nd. Just curious to see if there is a mixed-games cash game going on that I can attend around the Los Angeles/Marina Del Rey area (I do have a car and I am willing to drive). I will happily play anywhere from $.05/$.10 up to $1/$2.

I will be checking the "PCF member map" and reaching out to active members. In the meantime, feel free to send me a PM!

Absolutely love that shout out the the $.05/$.10 mention @JRald07 shows it's not about the money, hanging with good peeps and good times is what it's all about!

No idea how far that is from @WhiteMamba1646 and @wonderpuddle but those guys definitely play on week nights and personally would love a chance to play with that Cali fam someday! I think they may even play on Wednesday sometimes

I'm a little east of downtown but unfortunately wouldn't be able to host on a weekday night. If you need players, I think I could get away from the house and donate a little $ too. ;)

Hey JR, are you staying at a hotel that might happen to have a lounge area, conference center or meeting room? :D

I'm a little east of downtown but unfortunately wouldn't be able to host on a weekday night. If you need players, I think I could get away from the house and donate a little $ too. ;)

Hey JR, are you staying at a hotel that might happen to have a lounge area, conference center or meeting room? :D
I'm sure the hotel has something like that but I can confirm tomorrow morning. What are you thinking?!

hey sorry I haven’t got a game going that night but if all else fails Hollywood park is not far.

I'm sure the hotel has something like that but I can confirm tomorrow morning. What are you thinking?!

Was wondering if it would be possible to find a way to play at your hotel, worse comes to worst... ? ;)

I also have a budget folding poker table and a mini van... :D (have a few folding chairs too but they're all metal and not the most comfortable...)

hey sorry I haven’t got a game going that night but if all else fails Hollywood park is not far.
That's true!

udQEiK.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom