Lookie what I received today... (2 Viewers)

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
I don’t know why but I really like the semi WTHC tribute colors on the Horsehead Mold.

Very pretty. Excellent CPC quality. Would consider a set.

530C4840-91BD-4691-B064-C8CADDFE5869.jpeg

Nice! What's the base on the fiver? Almost looks like light chocolate in your picture. (I know it's not)

Personally, I feel like CPC could do so much more with their stock inlay and edge spot designs...
1/4" spots are way less prone to rejects and the safest punch for CPC to use for stock chips so it makes sense.

Personally, I feel like CPC could do so much more with their stock inlay and edge spot designs...
Spragg has said that their most common request was WTHC look-alikes, so he delivered on that. It's not for lack of ability or creativity, but simply lack of alternative demand and/or catering to a very specific and particular piece of the market. Not to mention that the fancier he gets on stock designs, the more he has to charge and the slower the chips go out the door. Few businesses can afford to have stagnant inventory.

Basically, it's us that are the weird ones.

Spragg has said that their most common request was WTHC look-alikes, so he delivered on that. It's not for lack of ability or creativity, but simply lack of alternative demand and/or catering to a very specific and particular piece of the market. Not to mention that the fancier he gets on stock designs, the more he has to charge and the slower the chips go out the door. Few businesses can afford to have stagnant inventory.

Basically, it's us that are the weird ones.
Yeah I agree.

Even though we can all make our own customs, there is something to be said about the simple inlay design, the Atlantic Club name (matches my hotstamp set!), and the WTHC tribute.

Not saying I want 2,000 chips but having 500 of the high demons as a nice tourney set to bust out a few times a year sounds fun.

God, I just re read what i wrote.

“Hey, let’s spend $1,000 so it can sit on the shelf except for a few times a year.”

Eh, I’d still do it :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom