Look what I found! (1 Viewer)

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I was digging through the chip dungeon and found this 20 person T25K+ set with color laying around. 11/10/10/4/3 It's one of a kind...

Any guesses what I have here?
CFCEEEC8-6DE3-443F-8EC8-11BC104BFA8C.jpeg
5BE2F37D-39A0-48F7-839B-402F1BA5EA74.jpeg

Sometimes I think I have an overwhelming amount of chips… then I realize I will never have “found an entire set I forgot about” amount of chips.

Nice set. Surely not capital room stamps? Can’t remember those exact colors

Pinks are warped and need love. Greens are dry and need attention too. Bcc colors rock though. I had Josh make this with any remaining MGK stock he had. Should have bought the stamps he offered.
I’ve always wondered about the Capital Room. I assumed they were a group buy. Was it a line that Apache stocked?

I’ve always wondered about the Capital Room. I assumed they were a group buy. Was it a line that Apache stocked?
Nope, this was Joshua Dalton's mold so all orders went via him and he relayed orders to BCC.
I asume he maybe had some stock of blank chips but they were never shelve chips available anytime...just a few runs & custom sets made

Short version: thief and liar.
Lame
We both ordered sets from Joshua (Cap Room tourney)...paid and never received anything except lies.

My order of blanks was delivered but with many many flaws (warping, ghost molds, color issues, ... the works)
Super lame

We both ordered sets from Joshua (Cap Room tourney)...paid and never received anything except lies.

My order of blanks was delivered but with many many flaws (warping, ghost molds, color issues, ... the works)
OMG
I do not remember any of this * going on with the MGK buys.
I have 3000+ MGK and all are perfect (mostly blanks). https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/my-bcc-mgk-stash.87665/
(i can offer better pRon if it is in demand)
No warping, no ghost molds, no colors issues (though I can throw in a story of Mike Endy personally calling me to tell me with blatant lies that my forests green(?) chips were really the signal green that I ordered (some pre-treated or oiled bullshit :rolleyes: ))

edit: learning more about this crime (via searches), but if someone would put in a timeline for me it would help TY

Last edited:
OMG
I do not remember any of this * going on with the MGK buys.
I have 3000+ MGK and all are perfect (mostly blanks). https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/my-bcc-mgk-stash.87665/
(i can offer better pRon if it is in demand)
No warping, no ghost molds, no colors issues (though I can throw in a story of Mike Endy personally calling me to tell me with blatant lies that my forests green(?) chips were really the signal green that I ordered (some pre-treated or oiled bullshit :rolleyes: ))

edit: learning more about this crime (via searches), but if someone would put in a timeline for me it would help TY
It think it was 2010-ish, maybe 2011

Can you still remember Dave ? @BGinGA

Without researching when BCC closed, I think 2010.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom