Traded Longhorn 50c and Sam Town 1 for ??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldwinning

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Willing to trade these for the right chips, don’t know what i want, just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested and what they have. Both racks are minty.

D3AD3647-D93F-4F06-B27D-FB85F3E50397.jpeg

Fanatic combo if it wasn't for the fact you need a yellow $5 for the set. That's why I went with the yellow longhorns.

Hope you find a good trade!

What a great combination of 1s and fracs!

Fanatic combo if it wasn't for the fact you need a yellow $5 for the set. That's why I went with the yellow longhorns.

Hope you find a good trade!
They are but finding a five to fit the colors is a hard task, like i really don’t want to trade them but if i get a offer i can’t turn down then i’ll take it!

The fracs are really clean also. Nicely done sir.
Thank you sir, I took hours to hand clean those chips and cherry pick the rack, there are actually 4 shades of longhorn hot pink. This rack completely matches and probably the best rack out there!

And I tagged you for the pink 50 cent chips :p

Thanks for the tag, I'm not a big fan of hotstamps or solids... Maybe one day I will make a solid hotstamp set, or another Paulson Set with Solid Fracs. But I'm focusing on something else right now. I appreciate any tags and help though :D:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom