Long time reader, first time posting (1 Viewer)

Machine

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Okay, you got me, its my second post.

I've been trolling the forums for months but didn't want to fade the NMR, alas taking a plunge.

First Thanks! to the community for what you've built, I enjoy the content!

Currently working on a cash set, the idea (theme) is a 'philosophers' set, its a WIP, currently working with an artist on the second image. Samples from br pro and considering the 43 to show off the artwork more. They (brpro) really are great to work with, very responsive.

I plan to post pics once I am further along.

Thoughts, considerations welcomed. Mostly PLO or Holdem player, but I enjoy triple draw lowball and would love to find ppl that play razz

Welcome to posting! Sounds like great ideas for a set. Brpros are awesome and so are 43mms. So you’re doing different sides? Got any proofs to show, or are you making us wait for the real thing?

Hi and welcome !

I like 2-7 TD a lot too.

I hope to see a pr0n of your new chips soon !

Welcome to posting! Sounds like great ideas for a set. Brpros are awesome and so are 43mms. So you’re doing different sides? Got any proofs to show, or are you making us wait for the real thing?
Alright so I will give you a teaser, I'm not the best at digital editing, and I commissioned this image. I hope no one bogarts my stuff! I've cropped some of it but you'll get the ideal. I would love to show you the chips, I'm working with the artist on the second of at least 4 images, I have some ideals about a dealer button too but we'll see. The biggest con is the artist is slow, taking about a month per image, but the art work (quality) is fan @#%king-tastic!

I'm a fan of philosophy and quotes, so I'll explain the ideal behind it all.

no denoms on the chips is the plan, but here is the base color break down
primary / secondary color

1 - white / gray
5 - blue / unknown
25 - neon green / unknown
100 black / neon green

no edge marks on top of the chip, I like the flat look like the tiki's

1 - I think this is going to be Pascal with a tray of money, not chips
5 - Socrates (preview)
25 - Loki & son
100 - Hitchen's with a tea pot

'Pascal's wager' is a logical (fallacy) which is a proposition of belief. Side text will likely be Pascal's wager

Socrates - considered the father of western philosophy, the only info we have on him is from his students and the primary document is titled 'Apology of Socrates', which in context means defense of .. the side text will say 'All Apologies' because I'm a nirvana fan and I think a lot of his music echo's Socrates' idealogy.

Loki & son - Loki's wager is about arguing over things that you can't define. The image is a depiction of a skinny ice giant 1/2 Norse god and a snake (one of his sons) Side text will likely be Loki's wager

Hitchen's is one of my hero's the tea pot is in respect to Russell's tea pot, which is a burden of proof argument. It is the very essence of the game, We bet that our hands are of the best available, but evidence is often required (when called). Side text will be 'Hitchen's razor'

Attachments

• Peaking.jpg
    Peaking.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 75
Alright so I will give you a teaser, I'm not the best at digital editing, and I commissioned this image. I hope no one bogarts my stuff! I've cropped some of it but you'll get the ideal. I would love to show you the chips, I'm working with the artist on the second of at least 4 images, I have some ideals about a dealer button too but we'll see. The biggest con is the artist is slow, taking about a month per image, but the art work (quality) is fan @#%king-tastic!

I'm a fan of philosophy and quotes, so I'll explain the ideal behind it all.

no denoms on the chips is the plan, but here is the base color break down
primary / secondary color

1 - white / gray
5 - blue / unknown
25 - neon green / unknown
100 black / neon green

no edge marks on top of the chip, I like the flat look like the tiki's

1 - I think this is going to be Pascal with a tray of money, not chips
5 - Socrates (preview)
25 - Loki & son
100 - Hitchen's with a tea pot

'Pascal's wager' is a logical (fallacy) which is a proposition of belief. Side text will likely be Pascal's wager

Socrates - considered the father of western philosophy, the only info we have on him is from his students and the primary document is titled 'Apology of Socrates', which in context means defense of .. the side text will say 'All Apologies' because I'm a nirvana fan and I think a lot of his music echo's Socrates' idealogy.

Loki & son - Loki's wager is about arguing over things that you can't define. The image is a depiction of a skinny ice giant 1/2 Norse god and a snake (one of his sons) Side text will likely be Loki's wager

Hitchen's is one of my hero's the tea pot is in respect to Russell's tea pot, which is a burden of proof argument. It is the very essence of the game, We bet that our hands are of the best available, but evidence is often required (when called). Side text will be 'Hitchen's razor'
Even more curious now :). You’ve got something well thought out cooking it would seem. Looking forward to seeing the finished chips!

Even more curious now :). You’ve got something well thought out cooking it would seem. Looking forward to seeing the finished chips!
What did you think of the image/artwork?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom