Long time lurker... (1 Viewer)

DanTheMan

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys. I came here a while back, looking for a label template to see if I could slap a sticker on some cheap chips...been hooked ever since. Hopefully going to pull the trigger on making a custom set soon. Thanks to everyone here who help out newbies like me, and those who post pics of awesome sets.

Nice, what route are you going to go with your custom set? CPC, relabel or china clay?

Nice, what route are you going to go with your custom set? CPC, relabel or china clay?
Relabel some solid THC hopefully. I probably need less than 500 chips, so it shouldn't break the bank too badly. I'll be creeping the classifieds daily for deals though.

Will you be milling?
I'm not sure yet. I'm hoping to find some chips that I can just throw a label on. But having no experience with real chips, I'm not sure how much wiggle room there is before you get spinners. I'm looking at some worn out hot-stamped chips in the classifieds right now...I'm not sure if they would need to be milled or not. They look pretty worn down. Lot D in this post....

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/sets-racks-mixed-game-cards-new-year-sale.99472/

Attachments

• Solids.jpeg
    Solids.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 30

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom