Long time Lurker from NC (1 Viewer)

XsteveJ

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Howdy folks, I'm Steve from Wilmington, NC. I'm finally checking in to this thing after silently lurking on the new forum for almost 2 years now. I was an infrequent poster over on Chiptalk but just hadn't really jumped in to the conversation over here.

Don't get to play as much as I used to on account of having a 2 year old now, but we're starting to get to a place where I'd like to get back in to tossing the chips around more. For now I've got a cheap set of tournament chips and a Paulson cash re-label project that I've been meaning to get to for *years* now. One of these days I'll get some "before" pictures on here to motivate me to get back to that project and get them finished. I've been itching to have a conversation with a certain Gear...

I love this forum and really enjoy reading the interactions between you fine people, and I plan to be a little more involved here. Hope to see you around!

P.S. Any more NC people around here? Represent!

Welcome! I'm not from NC, but all my people on my mother's side are. We make it back ever year to Topsail, love your area of the state!

I lived in wake forest for 8 years and my uncle recently purchased a beach home near topsail so I’ll be there every summer. If you get a game going I’ll be sure to swing by some time.

I’m actually debating moving down near Jacksonville permanently. I have 3 young kids who love the beach so the move is inevitable.

Hiya Steve. I'm in the Greensboro area, so a little more than 3 hours away from you. My oldest daughter is a student at Carolina, so I get an hour closer to you occasionally. Maybe we can find a regular home game in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area and meet up there.

There are some others in NC, check out this thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-member-locations.9021/page-23#post-566339

Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom