Long time lurker, first time poster (1 Viewer)

dYob

Reaction score
Hey all! I've been a long time lurker of this forum, have been waiting for an opportunity to jump on a group buy or pick up a set from the classifieds! Poker player of 6 years, dealer of 4. Love me a good action omaha game, 5 cards preferably. I've had a decent number of cheap chip sets, but nothing outstanding. Currently I own 25 Detroit Jack $25 chips, the Paulsons, and they are probably the nicest I've ever owned. Wish I could afford to buy a whole set of them! Maybe one day.

Anyway thanks all for being amazing and keeping this forum booming for years! Here's to many more!

Welcome!

Best way to participate in a GB or grab a set from the classifieds is to be an active(ish) member of the forum. New accounts that suddenly (and only) engage in commerce on the site are looked upon with a weathered eye. (A lot of commerce on this site is based on trust, and there have been newish members who have taken advantage of that.)

Welcome!

Best way to participate in a GB or grab a set from the classifieds is to be an active(ish) member of the forum. New accounts that suddenly (and only) engage in commerce on the site are looked upon with a weathered eye. (A lot of commerce on this site is based on trust, and there have been newish members who have taken advantage of that.)

I appreciate the input! I also have the chip pr0n section favorited in my browser and am in there quite a bit, maybe I'll make a post of some of my old chips in there!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom