Long time listener, first time poster!!! (1 Viewer)

Sean Bradley

Reaction score
Just wanted to get involved a bit more on here. Also maybe find a couple local players by chance...you never know!!
What kind of fun cash games does everyone play to get a break from NLHE??

We have started a rotation of
Crazy Pineapple
Showmaha
Badugi
SOHE
Scrotum

I am from Canada, play poker often and looking to buy some more chips to beef up my previous sets.

Looking forward to reading what everyone is

PCF.PNG

Is this a winner for longest interval between joining PCF and making a first post? :tup:

If you’re not 6-card triple board Draw2maha hi-lo, you’re not a degen!

Triple board!!!! I thought we were crazy when I found out about Double Board Bomb pots!!!!
So you get 5 cards and after the draw you still have to use two for your PLO hand? and then your own hand of 5 for Draw????
Nuts.

Definitely lead a sheltered poker life in that aspect.

Hello and welcome!

If you're interested in checking out some higher end clay sample chips, there's a special Canadian based set that's going around at the moment, feel free to sign up to receive it in the Poker Chip General section.

Thanks!!! All I really did before is peruse the classifieds for chips I couldn't afford....and now this many years later I am up to 3 full sets for different things...and playing too much poker!?!?

I will be looking to top up my Poker Knight set...and I am sad I missed out on the 1400 piece set for like a hundred bucks!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom