Long time collector new to PCF (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone . I’m excited to have joined this forum. Looks like an interesting group of folks.
Welcome @betmorewinmore so long time collector,are you more of a singles collector or collect sets of playable chips? This chapter of our amazing hobby is more gear toward set collecting and using them than others that concentrate on collecting thousands of single chips. Some of us do both, @FordPickup92 and I own between 4000 - 5000 singles and 39 playable sets that range from 250 chips to over 5,000 chips. Lots of ways to enjoy thus amazing hobby. Welcome aboard and know that we all love pictures of chippies!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome! Which part of Cali are you from? There are many serious collectors/hosts and cool chippers all over California.
Thanks for the welcome. I’m from San Leandro .

Welcome @betmorewinmore so long time collector,are you more of a singles collector or collect sets of playable chips? This chapter of our amazing hobby is more gear toward set collecting and using them than others that concentrate on collecting thousands of single chips. Some of us do both, @FordPickup92 and I own between 4000 - 5000 singles and 39 playable sets that range from 250 chips to over 5,000 chips. Lots of ways to enjoy thus amazing hobby. Welcome aboard and know that we all love pictures of chippies!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Hello Ben , i’m mainly focused on singles from Nevada and California card rooms. I do come across hordes From time to time .

Welcome to PCF!
Thanks

Welcome!

Please post some pictures of your chips when you have time. We all love seeing that.

I'm not too serious with collecting singles myself, but I have still picked up quite a few over the last couple of years. Here's one of my favorites from Nevada that I own.

DSC_0153.jpg

Welcome! And looking forward to seeing what you have collected, Cali Cardroom chips are hugely popular around here… Here are a few pictures of some of my favorites

9C277028-D26A-437B-9387-A93A48F485E0.jpeg

3E89F358-93F6-44BC-A134-D4918DF82846.jpeg
C1523AB1-0F5B-4D1C-838E-303E19B5FA3B.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom