Lone Star - Solids set (milled/labled) (1 Viewer)

Drok5

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
The day has finally arrived!
I present to you – Lone Star –
This project has been in the works for most of this year for me and has finally been completed. I really wanted a simple cash set that would compliment my AST set, and with the help of @Johnny5 , @Josh Kifer , @Gear and @Wifey the baby has been born. A special thanks to all the above individuals for exceptionally stellar customer service and top-notch products or services rendered. Also a special thanks to all I shared ideas with and kept my project under wraps (you know who you are).

As most of you can assume, I reside in Texas and I wanted to pay tribute to the state while being able to have similar characteristics of my Aurora Star tournament set and still make it …. (for lack of a better phrase) make sense. I chose solids in from the beginning due to an affordability aspect that I quickly changed multiple times. The changes wound up costing me a pretty penny but oh so worth it. I learned some patience, found out I had more impatience that previously thought, while also landing a little bit of luck. I’m fortunate to have my set in extremely great condition and a lot of that is attributed to some of the wonderful members here- for those I did business with- THANK YOU.

No – this set isn’t boasting unique edge spots or re- labeled NAGB chips. But I think sometimes the best things in life (imo) are left simple. A solid choice indeed.

Hope yall like them- and if your curious what the colors are:
.25c-Yellow THC
$1-Dolphin Blue THC
$5-Watermelon THC
$20-Day Green THC
$100- Charcoal THC
72A1442E-4CF6-4047-A1A0-4DC5178CD22C.jpeg

7927A897-E014-4F46-A6A6-27E117939F17.jpeg

EB6ED24C-B21A-4B33-8996-7176D5079EFB.jpeg

The day has finally arrived!
I present to you – Lone Star –
This project has been in the works for most of this year for me and has finally been completed. I really wanted a simple cash set that would compliment my AST set, and with the help of @Johnny5 , @Josh Kifer , @Gear and @Wifey the baby has been born. A special thanks to all the above individuals for exceptionally stellar customer service and top-notch products or services rendered. Also a special thanks to all I shared ideas with and kept my project under wraps (you know who you are).

As most of you can assume, I reside in Texas and I wanted to pay tribute to the state while being able to have similar characteristics of my Aurora Star tournament set and still make it …. (for lack of a better phrase) make sense. I chose solids in from the beginning due to an affordability aspect that I quickly changed multiple times. The changes wound up costing me a pretty penny but oh so worth it. I learned some patience, found out I had more impatience that previously thought, while also landing a little bit of luck. I’m fortunate to have my set in extremely great condition and a lot of that is attributed to some of the wonderful members here- for those I did business with- THANK YOU.

No – this set isn’t boasting unique edge spots or re- labeled NAGB chips. But I think sometimes the best things in life (imo) are left simple. A solid choice indeed.

Hope yall like them- and if your curious what the colors are:
.25c-Yellow THC
$1-Dolphin Blue THC
$5-Watermelon THC
$20-Day Green THC
$100- Charcoal THC
View attachment 1035125
View attachment 1035126
View attachment 1035127
We all did a fantastic job..........

....err.....I mean. Great work dude. It was a ton of fun.

Those are some beautiful chips. I agree, a classic solid is sometimes best. Congrats on finishing your project, and I hope you have a great time when you first use them!

Who manufactured the chips, Paulson? Looks like they’re THC mold.

Those are some beautiful chips. I agree, a classic solid is sometimes best. Congrats on finishing your project, and I hope you have a great time when you first use them!

Who manufactured the chips, Paulson? Looks like they’re THC mold.
Thank you! Correct they are Paulson THC mold!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom