• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Lol Super Rare Custom Made Chips on Craigslist (3 Viewers)

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
Only $800!

super rare!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/clt/5137728763.html

1.jpg
2.jpg

Why post a picture with loose chips in the carrier? Looks like 3 rows up the chip rack isn't even sitting properly on top of the green chips...

Toby, your avatars are killing me haha.

Last edited:
Yep, that's you-know-who....and my artwork (I know it's super generic and un-original - but I made it from scratch and remember being super pissed when I saw these the first time around).

Pretty sure this set was the straw that broke the camel's back and got him banned at CT.....

00000_dM0dJzJ6aMQ_600x450.jpg

I literally don't know who this is, glad I don't.

But on a related note, is there a buyer beware sellers list for eBay/craigslist etc thread on PCF. Coulda sworn there was one on CT

I'm surprised it's not listed for $3k and you get one free Paulson chip of his liking.

That's the first chip pic you-know-who has posted that didn't have his watermark on it.

NOPE.

I believe the ones pictured are from the Chiproom. They made a limited number of these China Clay blank chips on the scroll mold (no longer available).

PGI makes similar ones on their Greek mold (or whatever it's called) (still available).

Hell no. They're PGI China Clays....

Uh, no. They are home-labeled reverse-S mold 8V china clays from TheChipRoom.

Yup. You can still get them from PGI. But oddly they don't have them posted on their site.....making them SUPER RARE!

Uh, no. See above. PGI's 8V chips were on a different mold, with different colors.

Yeah it took awhile to actually find the chips (no prices though):

http://online.flipbuilder.com/yxac/jcrj/#p=1

Not even close..... your link is to the CPS chips, an entirely different china clay animal. Unless you're trying to link to the reverse-L (greek key) mold chips with 8V spots on pp 5.... which are also incorrect (wrong colors, wrong mold).

Last edited:
I believe the ones pictured are from the Chiproom. They made a limited number of these China Clay blank chips on the scroll mold (no longer available).

PGI makes similar ones on their Greek mold (or whatever it's called) (still available).

ding-ding-ding.... I wonder whatever happened to/with TCR's reverse-S mold.... maybe it's worn out? I think Jim only did two runs of chips....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom