Lol 2-6 limit hold em

Anthony Martino

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Lol, playing 2-6 limit hold em waiting for plo seat and room is running $300 high hands every 30 minutes plus the highest hand each 3 hr period from noon-midnight wins 5 grand

Folds to CO old lady who limps, I raise AQ off on button

Bb and her call. Flop Q84 two clubs. I bet, they both call

Q on turn, I bet, CO calls. River offsuit 6, she checks, I bet 6, she checkraises to 12, I call

She flips over Q6 off

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
W
Lol, playing 2-6 limit hold em waiting for plo seat and room is running $300 high hands every 30 minutes plus the highest hand each 3 hr period from noon-midnight wins 5 grand

Q on turn, I bet, CO calls. River offsuit 6, she checks, I bet 6, she checkraises to 12, I call

She flips over Q6 off
Why leave ???

Anthony Martino

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Limp AT off after limpers, sb raises, we all call

Flop JTT.

Sb checks, utg bets, I raise, they both call

Turn a duece, they both check call my bet

River Q, utg leads, I fold, he shows QQ Goddamn I'm good!

Legend5555

Flush
Reaction score
Standard for limit. Your only mistake was calling with one pair against anyone in this game that raises on the river.

And you can yourself a pro?!? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Legend5555

Flush
Reaction score
In all seriousness for anyone reading this that isn't some "pro," I've played my fair share of sub 10/20 live LHE. Against 90% of players, if they raise (especially chk/r) on the turn or river, 95% likely that one pair is no good.

Anthony Martino

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
In all seriousness for anyone reading this that isn't some "pro," I've played my fair share of sub 10/20 live LHE. Against 90% of players, if they raise (especially chk/r) on the turn or river, 95% likely that one pair is no good.

I had top three of a kind, she rivered the 3 outer. But yes, generally these guys aren't checkraising with air

Then again, they are limp-calling Q6 off so could overvalue KK, or three queens with a lesser kicker there

Legend5555

Flush
Reaction score
I had top three of a kind, she rivered the 3 outer. But yes, generally these guys aren't checkraising with air

Then again, they are limp-calling Q6 off so could overvalue KK, or three queens with a lesser kicker there
Wow... I need to read good... Because I read bad. Missed the details.

Where is Derek Zoolander when you need him?

Saoliver

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

She flips over Q6 off
Sounds about right.

Top Bottom