loaner ultrasonic cleaner in seattle area? (1 Viewer)

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to try and clean these puppies:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/first-project-craigslist-paulson-find.21290/

I attempted the dawn + toothbrush approach on a few and it had almost no effect. Anyone have an ultrasonic cleaner they wouldn't mind loaning short term? I want to give that technique a try before I buy one.

I'm in Bellevue but can meet up anywhere in the area.

Thanks!
Lee

If you have any brewing friends ask them for some PBW and give some test chips a soak, this seemed to work for me but mine were not as dirty.

Here is a description:
PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) is a patented alkali cleaner originally developed for Coors, now widely used in commercial breweries across North America. Use 1 to 2 ounces per gallon for cleaning kettles, 3/4 ounce per gallon for fermenters, kegs, tanks, and other equipment. Soak equipment overnight in PBW solution; rinse the following morning - no scrubbing required! Will not damage rubber gaskets, soft metals, or your skin. PBW can effectively clean items that can't be reached with a brush or sponge, and is strong enough to remove thick, difficult, caked-on organic soils.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom