Live streaming WIndy City Blowout 11 (1 Viewer)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m trying to experiment with cameras for live streaming WCB.
I have some Ring cameras and I installed one over the main table in my room.

5327D004-0000-4C6C-BF1A-5D7AB7AF5C02.jpeg

Heres what it looks like:
03D4A6E9-0AE5-4E7E-B9F2-BC2AE690051F.png

Does anyone have experience with these ring cameras? I have two problems. First, the can lights in my basement blur the images of the cards. If I put a shadow over the cards you can see the cards better. There’s a glare coming off the cards. Second, I can’t zoom without losing the field of vision.

Wow, that’s crazy. Yeah if you just get better card images you’re most of the way there.

Can you just dim the lights for better visuals? I also have canned lights above my table, and I always dim them from full brightness when playing because I think they are too bright otherwise. Poker should be played in the shadows, right?

I tried that...helps a bit, just not enough. I need to keep experimenting. Maybe the cameras just aren't right.

I ve seen some live steamed games, and they usually do a couple angled cameras for each table, and several mics for audio.

my guess is you either get a view of the board, possibly some tabled hands... OR you get the vibe of the table, the players and banter, but not readily see the hands in play (without multiple cameras).

Last edited:
I used Wyze cameras when I streamed SQM. I recall the resolution being better than this.

Can you control the exposure or contrast with these cameras? The cards are overexposed (too bright).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom