Little Caesars Card Club - Pizza Dealer Button Order Thread (1 Viewer)

This is now closed on my end. I'll be contacting Sal to get a final price, and send out PMs to the interested parties sometime in the next day or two with the total cost and payment information.

Just a quick update, it should be about $4.50 per button ($4.00 per button plus $8.95 shipping to me divided by 19 buttons) plus an additional $3.00 shipping per person for USPS First Class in a bubble mailer.

I won't have time to send out the payment information and requests until later tonight, but that'll be on the way later. As soon as all payments are made I will submit the order.

Edit at 5:30pm - All PMs have been sent and I'll edit post #2 as payments come in. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Still waiting on responses from the following people, please let me know ASAP if you are still interested and if so when you are able to send payment. Thanks!

@brains613 *PAID*
@12thMan *PAID*
@Potsie1 *PAID*

Last edited:
Still waiting on responses from the following people, please let me know ASAP if you are still interested and if so when you are able to send payment. Thanks!

@brains613
@12thMan
@Potsie1 *PAID*

I missed your message and 3 others, I'm such a damn flake sometimes.

Definitely in, will send in a few hours when I get to my office aka my house. :D

So I got a package at work today.... $75 in duty later, but so far quite worth it. Thought I would give you guys a sneak peak of what you're getting into...

9CmUGq0.jpg

Shipping notice was received today, so these should be ready to ship out to everyone else early next week at the latest!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom